Crooked Smile

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
ive been bumpin this song alot lately..and im tryin to figure out what Francci is sayin on tha hook..i dont kno if i jus cant make it out..but i can only pull alittle, can yall hear it right?

she comes real nice over this song, is SLR gonna continue workin with her/

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Devilish Scheme said:
ive been bumpin this song alot lately..and im tryin to figure out what Francci is sayin on tha hook..i dont kno if i jus cant make it out..but i can only pull alittle, can yall hear it right?

she comes real nice over this song, is SLR gonna continue workin with her/
You Make Me Want To Make Out, Whats with all the frontin' and the g smile, I can see your shady by your profile, just incase I didn't mention, we ain't havin it (any)

Something like that,

Sep 12, 2002
You make me want to wig out whats with all tha frontin and the cheap smiles, I can see your shady by your profile, just in case i didnt mention we aint havin that around here

Sep 12, 2002
^^ i just listened to it over again, and it seems pretty EZ to decrypt 2 me...... i know off top cuz i had this posted by my bedroom door below the light switch for everyone comin over to read so they had somthin 2 think about if they had any shady thoughts