Crooked I and Tech need to do the damn thing!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Yang

Sicc OG
May 2, 2004
I've considered myself a fan of Crooked I since 2002 but I have to say I often feel he's missed the boat. He's yet to put out a project that has banged all the way through. Having said that he is talented as fuck and him and Tech on a track would be sweet.

Jan 10, 2006
You haven't heard Crooked I, Snoop Dogg and Tech N9ne - Crooks and Doggs? Tech is only on the corus and the quality of the mp3 I have is horrible. I agree though, they should do a new cut and Tech needs to rip it on there like he usually does.

Edit: I don't know if the Crooked I, Snoop and Tech track is official or if its something someone put together. To me it sounds like tech says "crooked i crooked i....some some some... CROOKS AND DOGGS!"

Edit:
lyrics thread said:
Crooked I - Crookz And Doggz (ft Tech N9ne & Snoop Dogg)
* This is NOT an official Tech track--Just mixed verses for a chorus.

noWetaG

Super Moderator
Apr 24, 2002
GateWonProduct.com
Yang said:
I've considered myself a fan of Crooked I since 2002 but I have to say I often feel he's missed the boat. He's yet to put out a project that has banged all the way through. Having said that he is talented as fuck and him and Tech on a track would be sweet.
banged all the way thru?
the man dont even have an album out yet!!

Apr 10, 2007
The video was put up from the dudes from DieNasty records. I believe they've worked with Tech before but not totally sure. I guess "Kalibur" decided to take the clip down.

Here's some links to Crooked's mixtapes for those that are interested. The first one is your standard mixtape with songs over jacked beats and the second one is all ORIGINAL beats. Could've been an album but Crook hasn't got his label situation settled yet.

http://df05.dot5hosting.com/~lfcstrea/crookedi/crookedi-young_boss_vol_1.zip

http://df05.dot5hosting.com/~lfcstrea/crookedi/youngbossv2.zip

Young Boss Volume 2 is a bit different from the DJ Skee version. Not tagged but some songs aren't complete but what are you gonna do? Not my links and it's a free download.

Apr 10, 2007
I love how everyone judges him on how he doesn't have an album out. You can't deny skill. Just check the links I posted and if you think it's wack, then I don't know what to think. I could really care less how he sells. His music is fire. I wish him the best tho. The industry needs guys like Crooked and Tech to let them know how wack the mainstream has gotten. We need real MC's.

http://df05.dot5hosting.com/~lfcstrea/crookedi/Crooked I - My Life (produced By Jim Gettum).mp3

Real spit.

Apr 10, 2007
And sorry this turned into a Crooked thread. I was just excited to see him giving Tech props and vice versa. Tech didn't have to throw Crooked I's name out on his MTVU interview but he did. Real recognize real.