Crooked I 2 be on Gas Station 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 8, 2009
No,no there isn't. Ya see the first one was about artwork. Now this one is about Crooked's feature. And unless a MOD sais otherwise,just to get you picking something else apart I might just post another feature as a seperate post.

No but really it didn't even occur 2 me 2 post it in the same post.

Maybe i'll start putting forth an effort to bundle related topics.

maybe not.

Nov 14, 2002
Is that your attempt at being clever?

If you had the tools to be clever, sir... Then this thread wouldn't even exist. Do you really think we need a whole fucking thread because of one stupid gif and another because you heard about a feature that might be on the album?

Get a fucking clue, smartass.

Dec 8, 2009
Lol, yes it was my attempt and I did think it was pretty clever while I was typing it I will admit.

Like I said it didn't even occur 2 me to keep it in the same thread..It was new to me so I posted a new thread.

I didn't know I made an "officia thread'' 4 Coathanga or Gas Station 2...excuuuuse the fuck outta me. shoot.

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
good news i saw this coming i know both artist r prolly fans of each other i mean crookeds gonna blow him out the water but good collab no doubt

Dec 8, 2009
Crooked is the punchline king and he spits flame.

But I think Lynch's deliveries are even colder than Crooked's tbh.

It all depends on my mood really,I walk around quotin both of'em in my head all day...

Nov 13, 2008
^^^^^ lol yeah

i aint tryin to hate on crooked I dude usually spits some fire on a feature or mixtape shit but where's the complete dope ass album from dude,yeah he may be a better mc than lynch for a feature or verse or whatever, but does any of crookeds albums(/mixtapes all dude ever puts out) touch lynch's catalog no fucking way. so i'd say lynch is a far superior artist but hey just my opinion and yeah i think the track should be dope

EVERgREENRIDER

ResidentRocketScientist
Dec 18, 2008
At the Pump
Is that your attempt at being clever?

If you had the tools to be clever, sir... Then this thread wouldn't even exist. Do you really think we need a whole fucking thread because of one stupid gif and another because you heard about a feature that might be on the album?

Get a fucking clue, smartass.
And he'll probably continue to make pointless lynch threads cuz hes all up on this muthafuckin gas station son!

UGT

Sicc OG
Sep 15, 2002
my life 2006 or sumthin like that crooked reminded me of lynch on that one but a more on point flawless flow version