Crip or Blood??erbody reply...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

FaTaL NyGhTmArE said:
personally, im a very humerous person. i laugh at wutz funny and im not too bold to admit it. but thoze picz myghta been funny if they were relevant, but thatz not tha case. it wuz juzt retarded.

Shits not funny when your being Clowned on

C

CinFul-1

Tim said:
It's a dumbass....it's a retard.....no it's SUPER CINFUL!!!!
]

Looks more like your hero Slimshady in his video, Fucking child molester piece of shit, go fuck your uncle, shit eater

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
Your insult lacced substance and really had no point. Thus not reaching it's intended goal (to insult me). Please try again and hopefully the next one will be better. Good lucc.

C

CinFul-1

Tim said:
Your insult lacced substance and really had no point. Thus not reaching it's intended goal (to insult me). Please try again and hopefully the next one will be better. Good lucc.

Tim

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^LOL@the unknown rapper with an "official" site. Like someone is going to start up an "unofficial" one and cause confusion.

C

CinFul-1

Naptown317 said:
I'm reppin the suburban 86th st Danksters
Green Flag Biatch
[
I dont even need a pick to clown your sorry ass, what a dumb fuck, Big bad Gangsta, LMAO, fuckin Biatch, sorry Mark!!!!

C

CinFul-1

Tim said:
^^^LOL@the unknown rapper with an "official" site. Like someone is going to start up an "unofficial" one and cause confusion.
LMAO, maybe you got some good quality's in ya