Crip or Blood??erbody reply...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
C

CinFul-1

Phokus said:
some of theze pics uve been postin are gayt,Not funny but stupid.... [/QUOTe Hey Fake rapper, I'm not a clown to amuse you, I'm not Martin Lawrence here to make you laugh!!! I dont care if you liked them, I'm not a comedian and did not post the picks for you, If I wanted a review of my comic routine I would ask, But one I was not trying to make you laugh and 2 I dont give a fuck about your opinion

Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
Colors are for kids, if it comes in crayon box im to old for it. NO DIRESPECT for red or blue or green. But to be brutally honest, i NEVER grew up around it on serious level, so i dont have the atachment or love I would if it was the only thing in my, like it is for many people, reguardless of your past, you HAVE TOO, find a way to legitamise your profit and have excess money in your account work for you....Have money already made pay you for the rest of your life, never work again, have yor sweat blood and tears, benefit you for the first time, havent made a cent in the game YET, but now I can finally see the pot of gold inthe horizon, and aint no leprachan gone stop me from gettin it cause ill jacc his midget ass, "Skandosious, the way i be robbin thses niggas in feroucious" example only provide by another midwest mothafucca thats hard LEJO. I know if you dont pay fools that do shit for you, IN THE LONG RUN, you will end up fucced, Carma a mothafucca and I dont wanna test his/her nuts... (cause we know bitches crazier the dudes).....lol real shit though

M

MURDA_MINDED

M-PHIVE said:
SWEAR TO GOD WHEN I READ THIS, FOR A SECOND I THOUGHT DUDE SAID HES A SOUTH SAC LOBSTER CRIP, JUST FOR A SECOND THOUGH...ABA

LOL...LOL...LOL.......

NAH BUT ON THE REALS THOUGH.....FUCK THAT BANGIN SHIT......IF IMMA GO OUT, IT SURE AINT GONNA BE OVER A COLOR THAT WAS THERE B4 ME AND A STREET IN WHICH I DIDNT PUT NO FUNDS INTO........ILL STICK TO THE DODO......

Apr 26, 2002
Bacc In Texas
i use to respond to post like these bacc in the day on the old boards....but i have done that one to many times.

NO ONE SHOULD TAKE THIS POST SERIOULSY....
First it was done by a 18 year old kid who comes across like he just turned 14.
And why even get up on a 12th grade post and spit knowledge......its POINTLESS.

NEXT...we know all hows this post will unfold...
shit talk
shit talk
gangsta this
gangsta that
and in the end after 10 pages of shit talk, everyone will STILL THINK, FEEL, and LIVE the fucc they wana live..PERIOD.
POINT BLANK!!

TO EACH HIS OWN!!

d-locc

Aug 7, 2002

LMFAOOOOOO!!!! AT ALL OF IT LMAFFFOO CINFUL N TIM HAD MY AZZ ROLLIN ON DA GROUND ERYTIME I SCROLLED DOWN IM HIGHHH ... DAM BUT ON DA RAEL THOUGH I WAS DOWN WIT CRIP IN DA 8TH N DOWN WIT DA BLOOD IN DA 9TH DEN I STARTED THINKIN I SAID FUCK THAT SHIT I BANG NOT FO NO DAM CRAYOLA COLORS I BANG FO ME N FO MY HOMEBOYZ IF ONE OFEM DIES FROM A GUNSHOT YEA... NO DISRESPECT FO DA COLORS THOUGH I GOT LUV FO BOTH OFEM N I WEAR ALL COLORS...HOMIE SHOT HIM N DA BACK 3 TIMES I WAS SCARED AS FUCK AFTER I SHOT HIM ...TELL YA DA TRUTH I'VE DONE LIL BIT OF BANGIN ON MY OWN AFTER 8TH GRADE WHEN I WAZ CLAIMIN CRIP BUT I SAID SOME DAY I AM GON GET CAUGHT OR GET SLUGGED UP SO I SAID FUCK DAT SHIT....

Apr 25, 2002
Its been a long time since ive posted. The truth is, I doubt that homie a crip. He from a set of crips dont mean he a crip. He prolly gone say he was blessed in. Out here there are a lotta of clicks and sets, you either get jumped in or u aint shit.
one

Apr 25, 2002
i dont know why cats always be clownin on people from gangs...
i clown on non-set trippin gangs...
cus they do that shit to be cool...without no enemies...
but in the sco, if you from a gang...you're rival is a block away
and they don't care what color you wearin...so NO MATTER WHAT if you live there you in the gang (in every rivals mind)

you could live out in the sco in a set, and be a goodie tooshu stayin away from all that shit...but an rival hoodsta sees you...it don't matter. he gon think you part of that set and blast on ya

there's no color lines( blue/red )

so if you livin in a set and ain't affiliated with them cats and watchin eachothers back...you can die an easy death

out here YOU HAVE TO REP...there ain't no ifs and or buts...
cus if you don't rep, ya own hood'll kick ya ass, and every rival hood'll try and blast ya

it's survival when livin in the set life

but suburban bangin that shit is stupid

i grew up in the hood and managed to keep myself away from all the bullshit (

Aug 7, 2002
Re: @CARLOS

YuNgstaMatt said:
DAT IS REAL TALK MY NIKKA. DIS IS FOE SHOW.

BUT WHY THE FUCK DID YOU BRING UP A OLD ASS TOPIC
sup....reason why i brought up this old ass topic is cuz i had somethn real shit to say fo yall niggaz ...