Credit card offers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 23, 2003
hahahahah

my dad does this with credit card offers.

Credit card companies send you those offers with an envelope to send the application back with right so.....

Open that shit tear the application into microscopic pieces and put it in the return envelope with paid postage on it. Everytime one of these envelopes is scanned at the post office, the credit card companies bulk mail account is charged. lol

Stick it to the man!

I've taken it a step further.

I just did it with an insurance application and also a past due credit card bill. They're like "we have a special offer". I ripped that shit up and crammed it into their return envelope and wrote fuck you on the inside. Another medical bill too. Muthafuckas I'm broke. I don't have 3 grand to send you in two installments from some medical shit that the state should have covered. They make me an offer like I'm sitting on a pile of cash and using it as a matress.

FUCK EM ALL!

Collectors, mail, all that shit.

Post your ideas on how to put the "fuck" in "fuck you" to corporations!

*this is where like ten people post.... "I pay my bills" I have great credit.*

Well that aint what this is about, so take that shit elsewhere. This thread is for the poor people.

Jun 23, 2003
yeah this agent from state farm keeps sending me one.

I wanna send a letter back and be like "look, I dont have car insurance. I ride dirty bitches!"

Nov 1, 2004
ive done that many times before, usually i just leave the envelope empty. they still get charged. but, i also pay my bills and probably have good credit. hah

Jun 23, 2003
All I need in life is to wake up everyday and have my heart beating. I could give a shit about owning a house or a new car. It'd be nice, but I can only do with what I got. I got a decent car. Shit i get better gas mileage than most new cars and mine is a 1990 honda accord. Has less miles than most cars newer than 2001. Im at like 115k miles. I dont have a house. My dad owns like 10 acres in brentwood and my grandparents are multi millionaires, and have already told us grandkids that oneday we wont have to worry about anything. I dont give a shit. As long as I stay out of jail and keep working, one day I will be able to have nice things. And I dont have kids and Im not married. As long as I stay on my grind. I can be set one day.

Nov 1, 2004
^^ not true. they will tell you not to owe to much. building credit is a good thing, but its when you have 5 credit cards maxed out when you have problems. anyways, congrats are being born with a silver spoon, im sure you had a rough life.

Jul 2, 2008
myspace.com
lol....he aint say he was born with a silver spoon he said he was poor.....just cuz his parents might have some shit dont mean they had it when he was growing up or maybe his dad dont give him shit....he said his grandparents are rich but he wont get that money till they die....

ive known people with rich ass parents who dont get a dime from them for different reasons....i have wealthy family that i dont know at all and i dont expect shit from them or ever would expect to get something from them when they pass on....i got cousins who will probably inherit lots of shit from my grandma on my dads side but i doubt i wil get anything from her when she dies....

yeah some financial advisors might believe credit is good but a REAL one will tell you its bullshit....there are dozens of better ways to generate the cash for things you need and lots of cheaper ways to get those things without credit and having to pay interest....

theres a reason why the rich get richer and poor people stay poor.....part of that reason is believing the hype about credit.....

only thing i could see you needing to make payments and needing good credit for is maybe a house mortgage if you want to buy a house but theres other better ways you could invest your money and build up the cash needed to pay for a house all at once instead of getting a loan....

everyones different though some like living in debt and dealing with the stress of having to slave for your bills and not having options.....

Jun 23, 2003
^^ not true. they will tell you not to owe to much. building credit is a good thing, but its when you have 5 credit cards maxed out when you have problems. anyways, congrats are being born with a silver spoon, im sure you had a rough life.

Yeah my dad wasnt in my life when I was growing up. No money there. And being that I didnt live with him I didnt see my grandparents.

I lived with my mom. She raised 4 kids by herself. We were very poor man. I lived in southwest Tucson and went to school on the indian reservation. I am sure you have no idea how poor that kind of area can be. All I had growing up was my brother the desert to play in.

Even now, I don't ask my dad for money unless I am really in trouble. Like If I lose a job or something. And I only ask for what I need. Like a few hundred to cover rent or food. I have never asked my grandparents for money and won't.

So go fuck your silver spoon asshole. Graffsicc read between the lines just fine. Why couldn't you? You fuckin skimmer. my family may have money. But I don't. I'm still poor as fuck. Im lucky to have a roomate who lets me live here for 350 a month. I have trouble even paying that sometimes. I eat ramen noodles quite often when I have no food too. So whatever man.

Jun 23, 2003
your kinda stupid,

they pay people to open up the envelopes and trash them in less than a couple of seconds,

they get paid by how many they trash

you actually waste your own time

No they don't. I worked for citicards. They have a machine that slices envelopes, stacks applications, then they go to manual processing. Torn up apps can cause mechanical issues too foo!

Paying people to open envelopes. hahahahahaha

its 2008. not 1985.

well then hes not stupid you genius cuz his goal is to waste the company money...if they pay people to open the mail and they get paid extra for trash then he is costing the company money again....thats a bonus if you ask me....
lol true. im sure some may do it manually. But major companies have automated systems to do that stuff.