"Create A Tech N9Ne Album Title"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2008
Waddup!

New to the boards, so i thought i jump in with some creativity from the jump! I'm a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge tech n9ne fan, and any other fan definitely would have already created their own tech n9ne mix CDs to ride around to, and all dat.

so, if you could create your own tech n9ne album title, what would it be?

I'm a go with "AMERICAN PSYCHO", love th movie, and if the cover mocked the movie, except with t9 with the blade in his hand, that would be crazy!

Jan 28, 2005
1) Welcome to the boards.

2) This is a stupid thread.

you gonna hop on a tabloid website and be like "hey, pick a name for Tom Cruise's next baby!"

Sep 22, 2006
see u guys talk about this forum have became shit, but ur the ones makin it shit, u always insulting ppl if there new and come up wit something diff, or if u havent thaught of it. yall need to stop being the gay little fags u are, and man up. dead ass stop being so stupid jus to fit in. i think it is cool to see wat type of titles ppl can think off, i really cant, cause tech way complex for me.but lol killer i think can be renamed imo

Sep 30, 2002
Year of the n9ne, i mentioned to tech on another thread that he should bring that out in 2009, then a week later, ironically he had blogs or whatever on myspace about day of the n9ne... i think it was on the mlk release date though...can't remember. I hope he kills this year and next.

Oct 29, 2007
well if it weren't for these fantasy threads there would only be 2 month old tech news/info threads.

Vintage Tech 2-some of his old stuff
True!... You do have a really good point.

yall quit bitchin...if u wanna see bad...join the bonethugs board...last topic i seen was "if bone were in the wizard of oz, which characters would they be" so this isnt bad
lmao!!!... I see now. ___CONTINUE ON___