crazie locs right after he fought 2 of marios relatives

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 21, 2005
the more u evaborate with skills u become more creative with anything.to where u become urself.made person.
don't force it like an enforcer but go with the flow.take your time relax chill.you will get chors the more u keep pushin.
sting like a bee float like butterfly muhammid ali bruce lee be like water.those 2 speeces mean go with rhe flow when time to sting a foo or splash know your time.my thing is notting to lose but lots to gain.follow your heart.for what chue know for how you gonna get chors.

Dec 14, 2011
I havn't been following all of this nonsense, sir.. but I've seen some of this sirs other videos and I have to say...

Mario seems to be Crazy Loc's cool essay/cholo projection of himself.. that's why we never actually see Mario in ANY of his videos.. Kind of like what Tyler Durden is to "Jack" in fight club..

That would explain this fight (along with his "speed coordination training", "paper punch", etc.).. and why both are accusing each other of calling the cops on one another. They are the same person..

Mar 9, 2009
I had a little time to put this together.

man Gemini.send this link out g.man my life has been like a rocky movie.with the neighbor music trying for a dream mayne.lots of sweat blood and tears.and been hurt hungry for a dream.ive built myself as an entertainer homie.all that training to stay healthy man let the locs in Hollywood with crazy stunts or just being the character for on who he is.thanx gemeni.crazie locs is ready to take the good and bad still in this enterainment gamefrom haters.thanx again gemeni.

Mar 9, 2009
crazie locs when you finnna hit teh ufc dawg?
oh man I built myself as an entertainer,man I aint gone do ufc man I worked too hard as an entertainer.all the training will just be for to stay healthy an a better indie.if all it is hittin Hollywood doin stunt would be my thang.and its gone still be pushin handlin all the stunts.and eatin more healthy.and man maybe some comedy.my character always gone be hilarious.i keep pushin to stay healthy.Fa Shoe.

Mar 9, 2009
last how old is you, bru?
I don't tell peeps my age but,young to maintain old enough to know nottin is easy even when you shine still gotta work and love everybody.when shine gonna love them more for that so relieved finally made it.and for that shine its more of a step to handle things humble part of humble knowing doin right being intelligent.and will I have kids probably not.i love them too much to where its gone be everything on them and yeah that scares me.its too much.but im gone take care me my peeps and all my fans make yall happy.i love yall much love from crazie locs.fa shoe.