COWBOYS Sign Mike Vanderjact

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 4, 2003
same guy that blew it for the colts in a big playoff game right? He should do well for big D as long as the cowboys can beat teams by more than 3 points

Oct 20, 2005
Dude has a LifeTime 87% kiccing percentage come on mayne one missed out how many game winning kiccs I'll take mike over Billy Cundiff & Jose Cortez anyday

Mar 16, 2005
herm96 said:
hes a dome kicker. might not be the same in dallas
he wont be any worse...lol.

He can kick outdoors just fine. I was at the game a couple of years ago when dude hit 2 clutch 50 yard fg's in a blizzard to win against Denver, first was end of 4th qtr the other was in ot.

Oct 20, 2005
2-0-Sixx said:
Wow, a fucking kicker!! Ya'll going to the superbowl fasho now!!!

All you need now is a Punter and you'll go undefeated!!
Naw you got that shit fucced with key Additions to O-Line, WR's, LB's and and
Mike V the Cowboys lost 3 games last becuase of missed FG's Potnah

Sep 12, 2002
thascary1 said:
he wont be any worse...lol.

He can kick outdoors just fine. I was at the game a couple of years ago when dude hit 2 clutch 50 yard fg's in a blizzard to win against Denver, first was end of 4th qtr the other was in ot.
ok but he still had 8 games of kicking in dome, he will still need adjust to kicking outdoors most of time, still better than what dallas had last year

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
2-0-Sixx said:
Wow, a fucking kicker!! Ya'll going to the superbowl fasho now!!!

All you need now is a Punter and you'll go undefeated!!

LMFAO! I agree that Vanderjagt is a huge upgrade from Cortez, didnt cortez sign with indy?

Apr 25, 2002
SouthArea said:
Dude has a LifeTime 87% kiccing percentage come on mayne one missed out how many game winning kiccs I'll take mike over Billy Cundiff & Jose Cortez anyday
Vanderjagt is a good kicker, usually. But he blew it twice in the playoffs for Indy and has proven he is far from a clutch player. So basically, he'll put points on the board until you really need them.

Apr 14, 2003
SouthArea said:
Naw you got that shit fucced with key Additions to O-Line, WR's, LB's and and
Mike V the Cowboys lost 3 games last becuase of missed FG's Potnah
No doubt. The Cowboys are in it to win it this year. everyone i talk to is hatin on Bledsoe though.

Hovy

Sicc OG
Oct 16, 2002
I'm a Dallas Cowboys fans and the signing of Vanderjagt is another great signing in the offseason. The kicking game last season was horrible going through 3 different kickers is not going to get it done. I know Vanderjagt has kicked most of his FG's indoors for the Colts, but the man can kick and will win some close games this year for sure.