COWBOYS ARE 4-1

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I'll be on tonight.

For you cats that don't want to give Romo his due....

With Big Win at Seattle, the New Tony Romo Continues to Bury the Old Tony Romo | Bleacher Report

Like I said learn the game of football then come holla...
Y'all not gone make the playoffs, get happy all you want, damn near lost to a Rams team lead by a 3rd string Qb
Damn is this guy really thinking playoffs and is riding romos nuts and shit lol that seahawks game has you high as fuck huh. Did you throw your arms up and yell and arm pump and hug your dad and cry when the clock hit 0?

I agree with TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 romo is fuckin weak and the biggest choke artist in nfl history. Its been TEN YEARS if he hasn't won any playoff games yet he isn't an nfl caliber quarterback. Why he wasn't gone years ago is a fuckin mystery

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Damn is this guy really thinking playoffs and is riding romos nuts and shit lol that seahawks game has you high as fuck huh. Did you throw your arms up and yell and arm pump and hug your dad and cry when the clock hit 0?

I agree with TAY CAPONE1 @TAY CAPONE1 romo is fuckin weak and the biggest choke artist in nfl history. Its been TEN YEARS if he hasn't won any playoff games yet he isn't an nfl caliber quarterback. Why he wasn't gone years ago is a fuckin mystery
Weaker than Quincy Carter and Chad Hutchinson? lmfao.... Romo is the franchise leader in TD passes. And Romo wasn't even drafted, Quincy was drafted pretty high.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
9ers scored 31 straight points, and shut them down the 2nd half something fierce. They won by 2 TD's on the road. How is that "damn near lost"?

Holy fuck.
Don't give them too much credit... Like I said they damn near lost. The refs called a bogus PI that killed the Rams momentum. All it takes is one bad call....

49ers ain't all that, the Rams just played bad. How do you give up an 80-yard TD with 30 seconds left in the half? Bad defense, that's how. Should have been in prevent.

And the Rams could have tied the game but the garbage qb threw a pick 6 at the end. Don't sit up here and act like it was a blowout.

Mixerr

Mixerr Reviews
Nov 17, 2012
Austin, Texas, US
www.facebook.com
Other than that, Tony Romo seems to be taking the headlights in the NFL news as a football player despite not being drafted. What I mean by that is Tony Romo is getting a lot of exposure overshadowing a lot of all the other Dallas Cowboys football players. Just putting down my observations so far.

Nov 18, 2010
I'll admit that I was not impressed that Texas team had lost the football game last week. But then again, football players and linebackers change. So does the defense team as well. Texas will always be my team.
The dallas cowboys won
The houston texans loss

The texas longhorns and texas a&m arent in the fuckin NFL.

Nov 25, 2003
SUNSHINE CITY,CA
I THINK ROMO SUCCS UP JERRY JONES AND MIGHT BE RAMMIN HIM IN THE ASS 2. THATS THE ONLY WAY I SEE HIS CONTRACT AS VALID AFTER 10 YEARS OF SHAMEFUL PUSSY IN THE POCCET PASSIN AND COSTLY MISTAKES. IM A REAL COWBOYS FAN AND ALSO A FAN OF THE GAME....I WOULDNT HATE MY FAVORITE TEAMS QB 4 NO REASON....I CANT STAND HIS BITCH ASS,EVEN WHEN WE WIN. I THINK HIS STATS WILL BE GREAT CUZ HE'S HAD SOME DAMN GOOD WEAPONS AND OPTIONS BUT THE FACT REMAINS: HE IS NOT A GOOD LEADER, AND HE DAMN SURE AINT NO CHAMPION. I CAN LOOK IN A MF'S EYES AND SEE WHAT THEY REALLY BOUT. ITS BEEN A DECADE AND HE AINT DID SHIT I COULDNT DO IF I WAS THE QB. HONESTLY I STILL THINK HE BE POINT SHAVIN BUT THATS A WHOLE NOTHA CONVO

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
I THINK ROMO SUCCS UP JERRY JONES AND MIGHT BE RAMMIN HIM IN THE ASS 2. THATS THE ONLY WAY I SEE HIS CONTRACT AS VALID AFTER 10 YEARS OF SHAMEFUL PUSSY IN THE POCCET PASSIN AND COSTLY MISTAKES. IM A REAL COWBOYS FAN AND ALSO A FAN OF THE GAME....I WOULDNT HATE MY FAVORITE TEAMS QB 4 NO REASON....I CANT STAND HIS BITCH ASS,EVEN WHEN WE WIN. I THINK HIS STATS WILL BE GREAT CUZ HE'S HAD SOME DAMN GOOD WEAPONS AND OPTIONS BUT THE FACT REMAINS: HE IS NOT A GOOD LEADER, AND HE DAMN SURE AINT NO CHAMPION. I CAN LOOK IN A MF'S EYES AND SEE WHAT THEY REALLY BOUT. ITS BEEN A DECADE AND HE AINT DID SHIT I COULDNT DO IF I WAS THE QB. HONESTLY I STILL THINK HE BE POINT SHAVIN BUT THATS A WHOLE NOTHA CONVO
Lol what, shaving points? I want in on this convo I don't follow rooms career why do you think he might be doing that?

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Y'all not gone make the playoffs, get happy all you want, damn near lost to a Rams team lead by a 3rd string Qb
winning by two touchdowns i almost losing? your team had to make a huge comeback against the rams, yall will get eliminated AGAIN in the last game, and we will make the play offs again, like the last 3 years, where your failure pathetic excuse for a franchise hasnt.