Couple designs...Feedback welcomed

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 17, 2008
After a very long time of inactivity due to work and school schedule being in the way I now have time to continue where I left off. Let me know what you guys think and any feedback is greatly appreciated. These will be printed very soon. Fitted hats should be in the works too with different designs. Thanks for your time and check me out one time.

Aug 29, 2002
i like the 2nd best design wise... but the third for the topic... you just need to twerk that third design a little better maybe an over size print with out the box and move the text around a lil.... but they are all dope! where'd you get those mockup shirt backgrounds?

Mar 17, 2008
i like the 2nd best design wise... but the third for the topic... you just need to twerk that third design a little better maybe an over size print with out the box and move the text around a lil.... but they are all dope! where'd you get those mockup shirt backgrounds?

thanks for feedback. I wanna tweak the 3rd one a bit but due to printers not really doing jumbo prints I am unable to make it with full bodies. And not sure if you mean the actual shirt template itself or the grey box but it was all made with illustrator.

Jan 2, 2003
Nice work mayne,
the last two are comedy...
design wise, I really like the 2nd one..layout and color scheme are on point..