Could You Please check out my songs?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 16, 2005
www.soundclick.com
Wassup ya'll, I go by Lank or Lankizzle, I know ya'll don't have a clue who I am haha. This is the first time I actually posted on here. I'm from Lacey, representing that 360. Imma 21 year old producer/rapper just tryna get heard. I was really hesitent to put myself out like this, but something told me to do it. I got more into my rapping and ended up laying some tracks down. So I collected some of my tracks and put it on my soundclick. Im a different type of rapper haha, Im not a G or a Thug or a Street cat, just a normal dude. I usually just take what I learned in life and put it in my tracks or I blow of some steam on things I dislike haha. All the things I speak on my tracks are Real, no lies. Could you guys take your time out to check my songs out? I would highly appriciate it, the site is
www.soundclick.com/lankizzle

Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Not very gangsta... but
Beats: I can dig, it's melodic
Flow: Great projection, good wordplay

it's clean, only thing I can say is it's very "hip-Hop" structured and those who like Common, Talib Kwali, and artist like Kanye West will appreciate it the most.

Jun 2, 2002
www.myspace.com
Well the quality is horrible, you need to invest in some quality because it ruins anything you have going. There are plenty of studios in WA you can even ask around on these forums. Your flows are pretty good it's just the quality and the production IMO.

Nov 16, 2005
www.soundclick.com
I highly appriciate the real feedback, yeah I know the quality sucks haha. Oh it ain't gangsta cause Im "not" a gangsta haha. I just be recording on the computer cause I haven't been to a studio for a hot minute. All the studios I been to around here are ran by people that got funny style ways or are shady haha. And I don't like fakeness, I been through it for years. Im surprised folks would think im at least aiight haha. I thank ya'll once again for taking your time out to check this out.

Nov 16, 2005
www.soundclick.com
Oh naw fam haha, it was a david banner instrumental I used. I highly appriciate you for taking your time out to even check my song out. The songs that has the "A Lankizzle Production" tag on it, is the beats I made, and yeah I use fruity loops haha.