could a girl be a virgin if she had 9 boyfrainds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 19, 2007
check this out ive been talking to this girl she told me she had 9 boyfrainds but is a virgin at first it was hard for me to belive but i think she is, the reason i think she is still a virgin she goes to church every sunday. she in really smart classes at school. and she is really naive. and she don't act like no hood rat she don't even know what a hood rat is. but what do you homeboys think can a girl be a virgin if she did have 9 boyfrainds

Jul 28, 2004
in this day of age nope shes pimpin u with lies how is she gonna be a virgin?your tellin me that all those 9 guys aint try 2 smash on her?shes pimpin u with lies & your falling 4 it she gonna make u pay 4 that puzzy because u think shes a virgin smash the b1tch & if blood dont come out she aint no virgin

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
BUSTA-GLOCK said:
in this day of age nope shes pimpin u with lies how is she gonna be a virgin?your tellin me that all those 9 guys aint try 2 smash on her?shes pimpin u with lies & your falling 4 it she gonna make u pay 4 that puzzy because u think shes a virgin smash the b1tch & if blood dont come out she aint no virgin
The girl could be 14 years olf for all we know. How do you know he aint in 8th, 9th grade or some shit. You just cant assume shit.

Jul 28, 2004
Quick said:
The girl could be 14 years olf for all we know. How do you know he aint in 8th, 9th grade or some shit. You just cant assume shit.
these 14 yr old b1tchz be gettin smashed in skool by older katz nowdays so its the same shyt plus 9 b.f?they aint with the b1tch 4 no reason they gettin somethin outta it & it aint no stankin kiss

Apr 19, 2007
i ain't gonna merry her and she is 17 and it is hard to belive if she is a virgin or not with how most girls at they age and i know for a fact that any guy would try to get some but it all counts if they got game or not all those guys could try and not have no game

Jun 5, 2004
my girl was a virgin when i asked her out, and she had already had like 6 boyfriends. the funny thing is that i hadnt had any girlfriens b4 her, but i was'nt a virgin, lol i just never go out wit bitches i just fucked them.

and believe me, im positive she was a virgin, lol

Apr 19, 2007
this girl is just different its hard to explain but there something about her that make me belive she is a virgin. one of my homeboys X girl fraind told me she can't be no virgin but then i asked a hoe who puts out for any nigga and they ain't the type of girl i want

Apr 19, 2007
busta glock do your really think that every girl is some hoe that gets fucked on a daly basies. if you think that. then i guess your mom or if you have sisters they most be hoes too who got fucked by many niggas cause you think that every girl is some bitch ass slut. and there are girls like that out there but not all girls are hoes. i think you been listing to much gangsta rap for your own good

Jul 28, 2004
VWHWD510 said:
busta glock do your really think that every girl is some hoe that gets fucked on a daly basies. if you think that. then i guess your mom or if you have sisters they most be hoes too who got fucked by many niggas cause you think that every girl is some bitch ass slut. and there are girls like that out there but not all girls are hoes. i think you been listing to much gangsta rap for your own good

NOT ALL GURLS ARE HOS BUT U CAN TELL WHOSE A HO & WHOSE NOT, A HO WOULDNT ADMIT TO U SHES A HO BUT GO ON THINKIN SHES A VIRGIN LMFAO TIL U HEAR A N1GGAR WISPER IN YOUR HOMEBOYS EAR SAYIN I FUCKED THAT BITCH