Cougnut 10 year anniversary show tomorrow night..9/22

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Palmer

RIP SouthernComfort
Apr 10, 2006
SEAHAWKS!!!
its her personal decision homie, she's very protective of her son, his music and his legacy

there are Cougnut projects in the works, new I.M.P album, best of I.M.P and Cougnut's long awaited solo
Wonder if Cougnut would have preferred his music just be shelved for 10+ years after his unfortunate death? Or if he would prefer people to not be able to support his music or his legacy by doing things like wearing a RIP Cougnut t-shirt? I guess I just don't know if it's helping or hurting his legacy by not allowing their to be any kind of Cougnut merch. I'm not saying any dip shit with a t-shirt press be allowed to make up 52 different Cougnut t-shirts, in that case yeah I say give them a Louisville Slugger to the Patella wake up call but there should at least be something for people to buy and wear around to celebrate his memory.

What if Ray Charles' family said fuck the movie after he died? Sure the family would have missed out on money and Jamie Foxx wouldn't have an Oscar but most importantly A LOT fewer people would really know his story and know his music.

I don't live in the Bay so obviously I don't know whether there is any kind of Cougnut memorial or buzz still on the street. I just think it's a sad that his stuff or name is just kind of getting shoved under the rug.

RIP

Apr 11, 2008
WWW.PLEASEATSOMESHIT.COM
Wonder if Cougnut would have preferred his music just be shelved for 10+ years after his unfortunate death? Or if he would prefer people to not be able to support his music or his legacy by doing things like wearing a RIP Cougnut t-shirt? I guess I just don't know if it's helping or hurting his legacy by not allowing their to be any kind of Cougnut merch. I'm not saying any dip shit with a t-shirt press be allowed to make up 52 different Cougnut t-shirts, in that case yeah I say give them a Louisville Slugger to the Patella wake up call but there should at least be something for people to buy and wear around to celebrate his memory.

I don't live in the Bay so obviously I don't know whether there is any kind of Cougnut memorial or buzz still on the street. I just think it's a sad that his stuff or name is just kind of getting shoved under the rug.

RIP
i dont think they are looking at it from any type of business standpoint man...bottom line is Cougnut is gone and everyone has a different way of preserving anothers memory. Regardless if that album never see the light of day and no shirts are printed, Cougnuts memory will live on strong with the folks that it matters too, the real fans..and throughout the streets, not having a shirt wont change that..there will always be a memorial with the music he left behind...and he will always be a FRISCO LEGEND

but i see what your trying to say from like a fans point of view

Dec 4, 2007
i dont think they are looking at it from any type of business standpoint man...bottom line is Cougnut is gone and everyone has a different way of preserving anothers memory. Regardless if that album never see the light of day and no shirts are printed, Cougnuts memory will live on strong with the folks that it matters too, the real fans..and throughout the streets, not having a shirt wont change that..there will always be a memorial with the music he left behind...and he will always be a FRISCO LEGEND

but i see what your trying to say from like a fans point of view
very well put sir!

Dec 4, 2007

What if Ray Charles' family said fuck the movie after he died? Sure the family would have missed out on money and Jamie Foxx wouldn't have an Oscar but most importantly A LOT fewer people would really know his story and know his music.

RIP
i appreciate ur passion good brother!

Dec 4, 2007
SB, when and where are you playing again?
Well u know everything i do is Sacred so with that being said i will be on tour with Krypto promoting "IT'S MY TURN" mixtape! I couldn't do it without my camp Krypto,Danked Out & Axion Jaxion! We try our best to give the fans they moneys worth when we on stage!! But now Check The dates below hope to c u soon!One luv and Thx for asking!!!!

9/27
Catalyst Atrium
Santa Cruz CA

9/28
New Parish
Oakland CA

9/29
WOW Hall
Eugune OR

9/30
Red Fox Tavert
Eureka CA

10/3
Hawthorne Theatre
Portland OR

10/4
Nuemos
Seattle WA

12/3
Club Avalon
Santa Clara CA

Dec 4, 2007
Nice tour but San Francisco is missing a date up there??? tons of good places to play and not enough shows here!
we just did the fillmore 9/14 we did the rock it room 9/22 than we did the icon 9/23.... not to mention we did the mezzani with mobb deep not to long ago.. Krypto record release was in the city aswell...To be honest we been killing frisco fam! Come check us out at in Oakland on 9/28 i get u in for free!