COS Prove Me Wrong Video Preview

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

R

Sicc OG
Dec 7, 2005
COS, i miss the gangsta shit madesicc used to make.

do you have anything like that planned for the near future

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
So are you strictly digital now?

I have bought all your albums that have been pressed up, but I don't like buying digital.

I know you got a gang of mixtapes I still need to get but are they ever gonna be hard copies?

May 11, 2002
So are you strictly digital now?

I have bought all your albums that have been pressed up, but I don't like buying digital.

I know you got a gang of mixtapes I still need to get but are they ever gonna be hard copies?
^^^^ Highly doubt it. All past 5 mix tapes / Blackbox, 50 Stories High, and A Novel By Me have ALL been digital. I don't know why A Novel By Me wasn't pressed to a hard copy because it was on Madesicc and at that time they were pressing and released three CDs that year by Gmacc, California Bear Gang, and Lynchs Rippgut Vol.2.

Sucks but that's the way music is now. Only us dinosaurs still buy CDs and LPs.

Aug 16, 2012
i do plan on pressing the mixtapes just dont know when, the madesicc project will be available hardcopies when its released but for now itz just digital for the mixtapes my true fans appreciate me keeping something out there they can slap even if they only digi fam you should chec out the mixtapes you wont be dissapointed...J.O.B. Wit Me!!!!!

AlcoholicLoser

I drink a lot of beer
Jun 3, 2002
Oregon Coast
I am a true fan breh trust that... I have been bumpin your music since I first heard you on Nigga Deep and ITWCT... Well actually the first song I ever heard from you was Fucc A Struggle.

That's good to know that you do plan on pressing up those mixtapes, and I look forward to that Madesicc project fo shoe...

I appreciate you constantly coming out with music even if it's only digital because most artists will not do that