Cool Edit Pro 2.1 ??!?!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 6, 2006
Hey does anyone know how to use this program?? Im an artist and i decided to fuck with it and start my indie music, prior to this i was fuckin wit folks who knew how to use this program. I just dont knoe how to mix it, and make my shit sound studio finished ya figadeal??? im straight up retarded when it comes to this program, so if anyones out there hit me up with a PM or email me [email protected] thanks and i hope yall reply soon...late

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
i'm guessing some guy named peter alingard or some shit is the registered user on homeboys crack. I knew like 5 people with multiple editions of that software and the registered user was always the same guy.

Yeah my advise is to buy you a program whatever it may be legit and read the manual when you come across problems

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
^yeah that shit is a trip, hows nuendo? Is it a pain to use? I have a very dtreamlined versian of cubase but only use it as a wave editor. I enjoy the simplicity of protools but dislike the limitations it puts on the user like limited track count and shit like that and being stuck buying their interfaces. I getting really interested in the MOTU 24 I/O but only really know my way around pro tools eventhough i'm quite rusty at this point

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
Pro tools is the easiest daw i've used. I used logic for a little bit and it was a pain in the ass but really powerful when you get used to it. Only thing thats a bitch in protools is Midi but i seen that they made imporovements in 7