Continuous Heat Vol. 1 - Double D & Telly Mac

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 19, 2003
Piru Luv [ADT] said:
Damn realy? I was hopeing it would be dope. Maybe you can recomend something else from friscostreetshow.com I should order instead? Im fiended for some of the Get Low sound.
Well, that depends on what you want. If you're talking more recent CDs, AUTHENTIC's "Solo Album", JT and THE GAMBLAZ "Know About It", D-MOE's "Ghost Writer", JT's new "Project Poetry" and JT's "Hustle Relentless" (if you don't mind the recycles) are your best bets.

TELLY MAC's "Business is Business" is good, but not great--it would have been better if the production had been more up to par, and SEFF's "Leathal Weapon" is fun, but you might want to buy it used, as it's only about 28 minutes long. LMFAO!

Also, if you don't already have them, JT's "Something Crucial", THE GAMBLAZ' "Ghetto Platinum", and THE GLP's "Family Business" are worth checking out, too, IMHO. PEACE!

May 10, 2003
I have almost every disck you formentioned, except Project Poetry. I don't plan to pick it up either, I heard it and didn't care for it. However I did pick up Game Tight Vol.2 wich is fuckan tight.

Does anyone have a used copy of this that they want to sell sinse it looks as if your all not realy happy with it?

Aug 18, 2002
That "Continous Heat Vol. 1" is the best outta all those releases to me. I'm a Get Low fan of the mid 90's sound and that's as close as they've come since. More than worth the purchase......the beats is the difference.

Apr 25, 2002
had to bring this back up...

i'm sorry but that album is just plain horrible...double d and telly mac are tight on the mic, but the production is WACK AS FUCK. not to mention the mixdown/mastering is shoddy at best.

i give it a 3.5/10

Jan 13, 2003
I KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE WAS SENDING THAT TELLEY & DOUBLE D ALBUM WAS WACK. I DONT KNOW WHAT YALL ARE TALKING ABOUT THE BEETS ARE ALL NOT THAT TIGHT A COUPLE KNOCK'Z BUT LYRICALLY I SAY TELLEY MAC FUCK THAT ALBUM UP FROM BEGINING TO THE END. A LOT OF YALL ARE PROBABLY SAYING THE ALBUM IS WEAK CAUSE OF THE BEATS. BUT E'NOR THE BEAT'S AND JUST LAY BACK AND FOCUS ON THE LYRIC'Z.

GONE..

May 10, 2003
I ordered the disck. I'll post my thoughts once i get to hear it. Telly Mac comes dope as fuck. I can't imagine me wanting to not listen to this disck even if the beats are subpar. Will someone PLEASE post the tracklisting? (features included)

Apr 25, 2002
double d & telly mac : continuous heat

1. scatin (featuring absaloot)
2. we bang hard (featuring the outlaws noble)
3. when you see us (featuring bubz & seff)
4. recognize (featuring bubz & marc)
5. skit
6. so clean (featuring absaloot)
7. out the gate (featuring bubs)
8. i handle it (featuring bubs)
9. how im post to act
10. hey (hold up thug) (featuring reddy redd & young z)
11. money makes the rules (featuring reddy redd & young z)
12. nigga, please (featuring janack & 4tay)
13. gangsta gumbo (featuring guce, jt, & 4tay)
14. dub baby (featuring noble)
15. continuous heat (featuring noble)
16. interlood
17. flow wit me
18. what it is