CONNECTICUT August 10th Show Webster Theater

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2006
Roll call. Also who's got VIP? Maybe I'll give ya a wave if you're lucky. :cool:

Also for the record the location of the Webster is in a crack riddened purgatory hell hole of the state. You can actually see bullet holes a top of the front door. You will see babies being pushed around in grocery carts and at least 3 car jackings while you’re there.

And the security guards are like orange suit nazi esque panthers lurking the crowd looking to bash heads of anyone moshing.

Sep 16, 2006
I really wish they'd move the Webster to a nice part of town. There is NO WHERE to go around there after/before the show. Also the no moshing/no crowd surfing rule is lame.

Hell right when the show ends and people are outside they'll be a security guard yelling 'LEAVE, YOU CAN'T STAY HERE, LEAVE!' at the top of his lungs just for the saftey of the fans.

Plus all the fast food joints around there are absolutely disgusting, mainly because of the employees.

Also the last show I went to there the sound was horrible, I really hope it doesn't suck as bad this time. If you've never been there before you'll notice right away.

Oh and additional note they started a new thing where they have two lines to get in, one for people under 21, and those above. Make sure you get in the right line.

Sep 16, 2006
Once the lights go down for whatever act and the pits start forming that's when I make my move.

Love watching the loud mouth bitches who think they're the shit pre-show get woken the fuck up once the show starts and are crying to get out.

Aug 15, 2006
Soe said:
Ok at least that hasnt changed, imma fuckin shove my way up to the front like i always do
be careful when shoving when youre actually IN FRONT. nick will scoop yer ass up and toss you to the side like he does all the others that do that shit. ha ha. just a warning. have fun! yer gonna luv it. :)

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
show was off the hook me n tech talked the whole time in vip, haha it was pretty funny i brought up what happened at the red light cause of SOS and he was like oh shit your that kid and i was like ya hes like whats your name on the siccness, so i said im Soe and hes like oh shit nigga haha n gave me daps then we kicked it like donkeys. From what he told me Killer aint commin til summer of 08 but w/e. And some bitch was fucked up on ex at the concert and tried choken me so i fuckin bowed her 4 times in the face then security pulled that bitch out. Hed pe was great tech was off the chain, i went crazy.

Oct 16, 2006
Show was dope, enough said. I like the Webster Theater you get to get up close. I was front row center on the barricade. Tech N9ne fucking killed the show, again.

Soe - Where you the guy talking about my wife my bitch my girl with tech?

Soe

Sicc OG
May 19, 2007
www.myspace.com
MrSteepPockets said:
Show was dope, enough said. I like the Webster Theater you get to get up close. I was front row center on the barricade. Tech N9ne fucking killed the show, again.

Soe - Where you the guy talking about my wife my bitch my girl with tech?
yeah haha did you here what he told me about, he said not to say anything