Congrats to FTS (old schools homiez)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
lets look at the statistics....Lynnwood....trash.....Bothell...trash....Everett....pretty damn trashy.... Lake City...borderline.....Shoreline....ehhhh.... Woodinville.....the trash melting pot....Monroe....the epitome of trash....

god damn the northside!!! damn it to hell!!!!:angry:

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
I don't understand....How are we gonna put the 206 on the map when all ya'll are saying this place is trash????

When Ya'll talk bad on your area that shit don't look good!

....And how can ya'll say Lynnwood is whack! Lynnwood probley has more SLR/FTS fans than any other city around here!

Seattle, Shoreline, Terrace, Lynnwood, Edmonds is were all this shit started!

Apr 25, 2002
dont get me wrong, i love this area...its what made us who we are....all im tryin to say is this place aint exciting when your tryin to kick it. that and the rain is probably what makes this area kinda bland and makes people turn cold and ruthless. i admit theres good things about almost every city. ive had good times in each of the cities i named off. but what im sayin is we need a Venice Beach of the puget sound...ya know??? somewhere where u KNOW shits poppin off no matter WHAT

4T7

Sicc OG
Jul 3, 2002
www.myspace.com
Yeah I know there ain't shit crackin most the time....but once in a while you always find some shit goin down. You just got to know the right people.

Dawg....U want Venice Beach go east to a beach and you'll find plenty hoez out there at this time.

Apr 25, 2002
theyre cool n all, but i think the town i shoulda chose better explaain is Las Vegas....and of course u gotta know the right people, but sometimes there just aint SHIT goin on. people from other towns comin to WOODINVILLE to see whats goin on...now THATS just sad...cuz everybody knows theres JACK shit in this town for fun. im usualy always good when it comes to havin a good time, but for a lotta younger kids there aint shi except funtasia or wild waves

Apr 25, 2002
www.Tadou.com
.....NOW I KNOW YALL AINT COMPLAINING ABOUT "THERE'S NOTHING TO DO"....DAMN IT,. LOOK WHERE I LIVE AT!!!

If i was in y'alls area, i woulda went ghetto platinum by now...SO STOP BITCHIN!!!! :angry:

Aug 21, 2002
I think that all the homies came a long way from what I can remember. I remeber broads saying they aint gonna be shit. Wannabes. Whoop whoop. Basically bumping thier gums about stupid shit. I am glad all the negative energy is being utilized in music instead of stupid shit