CONFIRMED: Neptunes, Eminem, & Slipknot to be on next Tech N9ne CD!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 22, 2002
identity-x said:
i might've posted this a few months ago as heresay/rumor/speculation. here it is straight from the horses mouth

MK:so what about a New Album, whats the word if any on that

Techn9ne:yeh yeh...its gonna come, but i mean not till this tour is over, its a 38 city tour, but they keep adding dates to it, so who knows when itll be done, but yeh when it is..the new album is gonna be made, its called "EVERREADY: The Religion" meaning i feel like i'm as ready as i'll ever be, and my words will be the Religion, i am already in talks though, i talked to Pharell of the Neptunes, so we're gonna do a track, a couple a weeks ago in Des Moines when we were in Iowa, i talked to a few of the SlipKnot guys, so thatll be tight, Eminem's gonna be on it, and prolly a few more, itll be nice

source: www.realjuggalos.com/tech/
------------

HOLY SH1T..IMA HUFE FAN OF TECH I CANT BELIEVE THIS@!!!!!!!!!!!!11

i posted this on WCC....i still cant believe this

Im happy and angry....happy cause Tech deserves the media cause he is one of the most talented and versatile rappers ever but im angry cause i just cant wait till peopl start to dickryde him in about half a year

May 3, 2002
Imagine if Eminem sticks to a topic similar to his verse on "Dead Wrong" and Tech N9NE added to it...
And aren't Slipknot heave rock or something like that? I wonder what they'll muster.
Neptunes... not too excited about that.