Conducting Interview With Tech 9

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
dojadude said:
Ask him what big features he has lined up for his new album?
He's already mentioned that. Lynch, E40, and Twista.

Ask him what happened w/ the Eminem Collab. If its happening or not. Actually, when do you plan on doing this interview? And you should post this in the Strange Music Forum, don't ya think?

Feb 3, 2006
ASK HIM WHAT HIS OPINION ABOUT BONE THUGS N HARMONY AND THEIR MUSIC AND ASK IF HE WOULD EVER THINK OF DOIN A SONG WITH BONE OR ATLEAST KRAYZIE CAUSE DAT SHIT WOULD BE FIRE!

Feb 3, 2006
TELL HIM TO MAKE SURE EMINEM IS NOT ON THE ALBUM! BECAUSE IF SO THEN THERE GOES ONE SONG I WONT LISTEN TO OFF OF EVERREADY. AND ONCE AGAIN ANOTHER TECH FLOW RUINED BY A BAD FEATURE.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
Why does everybody have to talk shit on Eminem, the guy could and would freestyle something better that half of you that talk shit on him. He dont even have to rap no more if he didnt want to. He could put him name on somethng as stupid as a bar of soap and millions of people of all ages would buy it. So why not put him on a song, then millions of people that wouldnt listen to Tech would listen to him. That equals more money in Techs pocket and more exposure. Everybody wants tech to blow but then dont. He has a song for you people is called Jellysickle. Techs isnt getting any younger guys, he needs all that he can get.

Feb 3, 2006
Phinfan15 said:
Your an idiot.
DAMN........AND TO THINK THIS WHOLE TIME I WAS CONFUSED...WHO AM I........AND IT WAS SO EASY JUST RIGHT THERE........IM AN IDIOT....THANKS FOR THE INSIGHT BUDDY I WAS LOST........ANYWAYS LET ME JUST GIVE U A BIG FUCK YOU..........I FEEL HOW I FEEL AND THATS WHAT I THINK DONT RUIN A FUCKIN SONG WITH EMINEMS WHINEY ASS VOICE. HE SUCKS.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
DID SOMEBODY CALL THE WAAAAMBULACE. IM GOING TO CRY IF HE DOES THAT WAAAAH WAAAAH WAAAAH. SHUT UP. THERE ARE A SHIT LOAD MORE EMINEM FANS THAT THERE ARE TECH. A 3 YEAR OLD CAN TELL YOU WHO EMINEM IS. YOUR OPINION IS SELFISH AND STUPID...SO YOU ARE AN IDOT. LETS SEE WOULD TECH TAKE #1 LISTEN TO A LOSER OR #2 PUT HIM ON A SONG LET HIS FANS BUY IT AND GET MORE EXPOSURE. I THINK THAT HE WOULD TAKE #2 NOW IM NOT A ROCKET SCIENCE BUT THAT MAKES SENSE, AND CENTS.

SRD420

RAGE-REST-REPEAT
Oct 12, 2004
Minnesota
DJ LOON said:
who and what u laughing at?
and here goes another fucked up thread already, shut this shit down!
Word.

Oh and I think he was talkin' about the CD that 187HEWROTE dude had in his signature, but its gone now.