CoNcErT!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
Thats true what your saying Homeboy.I wish i wouldv'e seen P.B.C. at the Lindsay Carshow they performed with A.L.G and Mr.Mentiroso.I seen P.B.C. in Fresno at a Carshow but I didnt really know who they were or that they were homeboys.They were wearing Nebraska baseball jerseys and hats.They represented in Fresno.

May 17, 2002
www.deebo.com
What I meant by not knowing who P.B.C. was I was all into Darkroom Familia and Bay Area Rap.Shit and plus alot of Northern Cali Homies will not perform at carshows in Fresno.For security reasons I guess and because the infestation of Bulldogs.P.B.C mustve not gave a shit to perform in such a hostile environment.

Apr 11, 2005
^^^^
Don't trip. I tripped out when I found out that people from the bay and the northern valley heard PBC. I saw that shit as some Kings and Tulare County shit. Muthafuckaz don't realize that the shit you do today will be looked back at as some "back in the days" shit before you know it....