COMPLEX- "STATE OF MIND"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 29, 2005
it's a tight ass album! conscious street shit describes it best in my opinion. i'm feeling that "down in america" track especially...
"Down in Amerikkka" is Heat; Complex, Shahid Mustafa and Lil Bay Loc laced that joint! I'm looking forward to hearing more from D.I. Tha Treacherous too; he killed it on the title track "State of Mind".

Aug 15, 2002
The Oracle said:
"Down in Amerikkka" is Heat; Complex, Shahid Mustafa and Lil Bay Loc laced that joint! I'm looking forward to hearing more from D.I. Tha Treacherous too; he killed it on the title track "State of Mind".
i love the hook on "State of Mind" the whole song is bangin but that hook is classic

Jun 29, 2002
www.myspace.com
nigga nigga Com......holla at cha boy....this jboog....we met once b4 at steves doin thay song with tha pahtnahz holla at me,.....at least lock my numbell in yo fone just becuz.....holla at me main ....jboog 6198869615

Apr 12, 2005
www.freeloadmp3.com
Down in amerikkka

oracle Im shouting you out for your persistence on getting the dont knows such as myself and putting us up on the movement, young black male, and down in amerikka,complex.
I Dont need to hear anymore after hearing down in amerikkka Im lucky I ordered complex c.d. and should be here anyday now, thanks for waking up me the rip van winkle of the siccness