Complex-"State Of Mind"

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2003
What's up siccness, I'm back in effect! The new album is called "State Of Mind" and it will be out on May 15th. Also, pick up "The Movement", which will also be out on May 15th. "State Of Mind" is on some real mature shit, hope yall can handle it. "The Movement" is a project, in which Dago and Chi-Town get together on that realness. If yall want some real music, fuck wit' it. Peace.

Jul 6, 2002
i got my west coast mc´n cd few days ago all the way from usa to europe...shit is nice..but 4 real plex cricet make hella beats but 2 your rap style maybe u need some diffrent...keep it up

Sep 16, 2003
"State Of Mind" features: Baby Krown, Contraband, Cee Wee 3, Googie Monsta, Bay-Loc, Lil' Bay-Loc aka Cutthroat, D.I. The Treacherous, Ms, Chatney, J.L. and my nigga Shahid Mustafa from Chicago. Most of the production is Cricet, but a couple of them were prduced by VMF and a couple by Mark Sweat. Peace.

Aug 15, 2002
hell yeah...shit comes out the day before a nigga turns Deuce 7...im gonna need some grown man music....congratz on a new project Complex