COMPLEX "State Of Mind" in stores now!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2003
"State Of Mind" finally hit the streets today. It has production from Cricet, Steve Vicious, and Mark Sweat. Features by: Contraband, Cee Wee 3, Googie Monsta, Bay Loc, Cutthroat, Baby Krown, Ms. Chatney and more. It's good music, so show some love and cop it. Peace.

Sep 16, 2003
mrtonguetwista said:
What's the first (main) single on the album?
"Martini & Rossi part 2. What's fucked up is that I made that song about 1 year and a half ago, but Fabulous sampled the same beat for "Baby". Even though we use that sample in different ways, it's still fucked up cause people will think that I got the idea from him. Peac.

Sep 16, 2003
Wallnutz said:
Sicc in the Valley???

ill cop this shit ASAP C-Plex is my fave coming outta SD
good lookin' out homie. you wont be disappointed. this album is more mature than the last one. on "west coast mc'n", i wrote most of that shit when i was 21 or 22 years old. right now i'm 27 and only one song is two years old, the rest are pretty recent. peace.

Sep 16, 2003
Complex "State Of Mind" track list:

1. Intro
2. We Live For This Shit
3. Young Black Males (featuring Contraband, Cee Wee 3, Cuthroat, Googie Monsta, Bay Loc)
4. State Of Mind (featuring D.I. The Treacherous)
5. That's What's Up (featuring Baby Krown)
6. Martini & Rossi part 2 (featuring Ms. Chatney)
7. Say It (featuring J.L.)
8. Pink Center
9. Where You At? (featuring D.I. The Treacherous, J.L.)
10. Raise The Bar
11. Down In America (featuring Shahid Mustafa, Cuthroat)
12. Interlude
13. Anti-Us
14. Drive

May 30, 2004
The Oracle said:
# 3 "Young Black Males" is destined to be a Classic !!!

good lookin out we put our hearts and soulz into that song,i dont know if san diego is ready for something like that we're changen tha game up on this one. niggaz cant just rap about they gang culture when we have a deeper and richer history as a black man!!!!! but most of these rap niggaz dont read, and thats whats going to seperate us from then!!!!!!