Compared to Tech N9ne--Vets and Newcomers

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 17, 2003
Who would you all consider some of the BEST verteran artists here in K.C. compared to Tech N9ne?

I dont think that anyone can really rip shit like him, but some of the people that are up there talent wise is

--Vets--
Vel Bakardy
Hobo Tone
Snug and Skat
I heard some Grant Rice on some mix tape that was fed

--Newcomers--
Verrtigo is good
I heard they shit from they site and it was pretty good.

Are there any up and coming artist in the city that are good?

May 15, 2003
I really can't think of N-E1@ all...If Kutt'z from the spot that's 1.
(tosses a couple a pennies...)
I picked up the Hobo Tone...and that shit was pretty lame.

Aug 8, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
frankly i dont see any "newcomers" that are really that tight to pay attention to in KC. Vertigo as a group might be new....but they have all been around the rap game for a good 10 years now.

Kutt really isn't new....he's been doin shit since like 96.....*cough* masacre *cough* Kutt has changed his style though since he got with Strange and I must say he has improved his delivery on the mic.

I see a lot of people trying real hard to make a name for themselves in KC, but shit just aint happening.

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
Hmmm.........Below Zero & 3rd Degree are gonna be HOT newcomers. Both them projects are gonna be off the chain, get at me anyone who wants to hear sum snippits from below zero and a snippit from 3rd Degree, you wont be disappointed!

AIM: kcrapfan816

Aug 18, 2002
PROFIT is the DOPEST outta K.C. right now hands down! Nobody is even comin close to fuckin with this cat. The nigga is just down right sicc. His new album " Written in Blood " is done and I believe he's tryin to get it out A.S.A.P. !!!!!! K.C. has never had an album like this, a fuckin classic, as a matter of fact I'll go as far as to say it's " Me against the worldish. " Get that shit as soon as you see it, mark my words, Profit and 5150 upped the rent on this one!

Tone

P.S.

Before you lil catz get to floodin this post with bullshit, I worked on the niggaz album, I'm not just a random fan or a dick-rider, but I give respect where it's due!

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM

tech wrote bg's stuff....

anyway...
fuck all the cats that people always talk about...

newcomers--Dime P -this cats album is good...lyrically he comes real tight,....but his production is not all that good...you can pick his shit up at Music Vision in Mission Mall.

Vett-E-skool...been waitin for him to drop a album BYHIMSELF for a min...

No Name - This cat name Jose..from KCK....he gots some skill writing...comes tight with the pen and pad just need some one to do some production...

Sep 26, 2002
Re: ..........................

JLMACN said:
anyway...
fuck all the cats that people always talk about...

yeah, you all gotta check out this mc from my home called Paleface
(kinda stupid name i think)
if you download get "iconoclast" "moloch" "sensory deprivation"