comments on LAWLESS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 1, 2004
yeah i just wanted a lil feedback on the album.....i didnt get a chance to promote the album at all, my life got in the way. ima re release wit another project in january and take care iof business this time....but for those who heard it what did u like and not like and should i do a remix album wit features? all haters welcome i know u suckas aint got nothin else to do so plz....join in

Mar 19, 2006
IT WOULDVE BEEN BETTER IF IT HAD $OME FEATUREZ AND IF DA $ONGZ WERE LONGER DEN 2 MINUTEZ... LYRICALLY DA ALBUM WUZ HOOD... QUALITY WI$E, I FELT A$ IF IT WUZ A RU$HED PROJECT

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Album was coo, my favorite track is S.O.L.O. Sounds a lil lower than the rest of the tracks tho. The lyrics are fire but i didn't like some of the beats. Overall, Still a dope album.

May 5, 2006
It was allright... You did some great Classics like "Got me Twisted" or your part on "No Suckaz". Your Sounded like a fuckin Monster on those Tracks. So i was disapointet ... I expected a Bombass LP - But all the Beats were way to laid back and the whole Album sounded like someone else did it.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
it was a solid album, but there wernt any "standout songs" Each song was like a 7 or 8 out of 10, nothing lower or higher. Sorry i couldnt phrase that better

Jun 14, 2002
I ALSO THOUGHT THE INTRO WAS THE HARDEST SHIT...I THINK THAT YOU SHOULD HAVE SOMEONE ELSE BESIDES ROB LO DO THE BEATS...NOTHIN' AGAINST HIM,I JUST THINK YOU SOUND BETTER OVER OTHER BEATS.

Lu_

Sicc OG
Jun 14, 2005
wasn't really feelin it. i think in order to have a good album beats and flows have to match, not saying your didn't, all i am saying it was not my type of style. the old stuff like cold piece, ub4me, mob bloodline were fuckin dope. it's all about the sound imo. shit, even caine and cuffs was a favorite of mine. i bet everybody here would love to hear you over tracks like that

Dec 6, 2002
www.BayUndaground.com
Besides the tracks' length I need to comment your lyrics. They're pretty nice til they are repetative. From the certain part of the cd you're saying the same stuff over and over again.

In my opinion the cd does not need any features as lons as the tracks last at least 3 minutes. Your sounded as if there were supposed to be some guestes but they didn't make it.

Feb 23, 2004
KhameNei said:
Besides the tracks' length I need to comment your lyrics. They're pretty nice til they are repetative. From the certain part of the cd you're saying the same stuff over and over again.QUOTE]

c/s i think they got repetitive...but Cali Reign/Legally Dope is the tightest track by far, dont have the case in front of me so i dont remember the exact title of the track....i def think that it could have used some features especially when some lyrics begin to get repetitive. just keep on at it man!

Apr 1, 2004
right on....that album was reorded in 2005 n about a month i decided to do a real solo wit no features cause i havnt heard one...the album sat while i dealt wit different issues in my life, by the time i got back to it a year later the studio was broken up,equipment scattered everybody had to piece shit back together i almost lost the album so it was literally that or nothin and i decided to still drop it...ima keep all the feedback in mind for future projects tho....to tell u the truth i thought my style was too hard so i tried to tone it down a lil plus i did everthin myself except make the beat..i learned a few leasons

Status
Not open for further replies.