Coming to Chi town

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2004
www.perception2020.com
Green?

Yo nigga...first off - I cant put u in tune wit no Greens on the net. That's just reckless. But it's everywhere around this bitch (in the city anyway). The best chron is on the West side, but if u dont know nobody u might get gaffled....they got them police cameras up on the blocks now. But that's only on the west side. Out south - u can find that shit pretty much everywhere (different qualities, tho) Just go to ANY liquor sto, wait for someone to buy a Vega and ask where that dro is at.

As far as what to do in Chicago in the summer??? Shiiiid, the lakefront is ALWAYS poppin. Taste of Chicago is in June/July.

Summertime is the shit...but be careful. U know niggaz shoot more when it's hot than when it's cold.

But it's all ove. Lakefront, my nigga. That's what's up. Bar b q's n shit...coolers of beer...greens. It's a beautiful thang. I cant wait.

WWW.THA-GO-ILLA.COM

Dec 2, 2002
i'll be there on the 25th of august. hit me with some mroe info!!!
i got tickets to see jerry springer. what can i do while im by myself during the day?
i heard chicago is full of bammer weed. oh no!!!!

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^Churches or Popeye's. Harold's or Uncle Remus got a G-Pan special on Mondays wit 10 pieces wit fries & a roll for $5. Don't forget to get mild sauce on everything. MacArthur's got bomb chicken too.

Apr 8, 2004
jesse james said:
what u need to do is get dressed in RED from HEAD TO TOE, and then go walk into a GD party.................................
Niggas ain't really drawin off no colors over here. But I wouldn't step in no GD party wit yo hat broke off to the left unless you askin for it.

Dec 2, 2002
just got back. had a cool time. the weed was bammer. navy pier was semi-poppin. chicago dont got alot of fine females, whats up with that?
i hit the jerry springer show. that shit was too much lmao.

Apr 25, 2002
Toxsick said:
just got back. had a cool time. the weed was bammer. navy pier was semi-poppin. chicago dont got alot of fine females, whats up with that?
i hit the jerry springer show. that shit was too much lmao.
I went to a Dennys in some burb with a weird name Schamburg??? or somethin. There was nothin but asians, cubans, and weirdos.