COMING SOON!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
a lil project in the worx very soon

THE SHOCKING POWER MOVE...Jonny-T, SavageC, KD, and Mista CaNe are THE PERVELOUS CAMP.

To be produced by Davey D. for Pervelous P. Entertainment, the very same Davey D. that brought heated production on "City on the Hush", "Nocturnal Hustlers", and the long awaited "I Hate Jonny-T" !!!!!

Apr 25, 2002
Thats gonna be tight fo sho!

Also SavageC, hows your Solo comin along? any release date? or any clue about when it'll be out?

shadow

SavageC

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.savagec.com
GI- right on, we'll be at u fasho.....u know we need some more of that insane grammar

young moe- we'd only get whiter if u joined the group! lol

layzie- right on playa...when u ready for another bleezy?

devilish- right on 4 the support......

shadow- no release date yet......the order of releases at current time is this:

1-2 months- jonny t (i hate jonny t)
3-4 months- nh (another night, another hustle)
5-6 months- pervelous camp

solo album sometime after this.......

WE BOUT TO SHOCK THE INDUSTRY, THATS A PROMISE, BEWARE

servinu151- sup playa? this shit will certainly be slap

Mista CaNE

On the Rise
Apr 25, 2002
www.mistacane.com
Yeah, no doubt this shit will be fire. Just to clarify I respect the music and people @ pervelous and that's why we have this deal for this 1 album exclusively, glad they showed luv and felt me enough to let me get down on this project with them. I still rep Annihilation-Ent to the fullest but it just made to much sense on both our party's to not drop some heat on y'all Savage C N KD and Johnny - T and some cat named cane bringin some heat as well. Produced by davey d and WHO KNOWS who might be featured................
be sure u pick up there other albums, all are heat. Look out for my solo coming mid 2003 on annihilation-ent.

www.annihilation-ent.com
www.pervelouspent.com

PICK UP MISTA CANE WHO AM I NOW WE BEGIN! IN STORES NOW!

Apr 25, 2002
www.myspace.com
YEAH, WE'LL BE IN CONTACT... YAL DOIN SOMETHIN I WANTED TO HAPPEN.... AS YOU CAN TELL BY THE SHOWS IMA BE THROWIN, AND THE BART/SICCNESS ALBUM.... THEIRS A FINE GROUP OF ARTIST THAT NEED TO KEEP FUCCIN WIT EACH OTHER..... NH, NBD, MR. CANE, ARSEN, II SICC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC.......... I WAS HOPIN THIS DAY WOULD COME.... BUTY I HAVE SOME BIGGER IDEAS AS WELL...

NBD

Artist
Apr 25, 2002
TACT OUT MUZIC said:
THEIRS A FINE GROUP OF ARTIST THAT NEED TO KEEP FUCCIN WIT EACH OTHER..... NH, NBD, MR. CANE, ARSEN, II SICC, ETC, ETC, ETC, ETC.......... I WAS HOPIN THIS DAY WOULD COME.......

REAL CHAT!!!!!