Comcast WWE Classics On Demand

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
yeah i seen that legends roundtable , its a dope series .

theyve got old nitros and raws and ecw hardcore tvs

ive seen some dope old tag matches like british bulldogs and hart foundation . or when owen and bulldog were teaming . rockers vs brainbusters . dope shit like that . the shit that reminds me of what ROH is today

theyve also got new shit like ppvs from last year . just wondering what others here who have it think about it , and what have yall might have been watching from the list of available content

Premo

Face Scrunched Lookn Rude
Aug 1, 2004
NASWIPP. A subdivision of IKSRTFO
man , theres some good shit on this month .

havent seen the hbk dvd yet , been watching that . great match vs the hart foundation , i love gorilla and jesse the body on commentary

also an entire section on Stone Cold .

theyre advertising the first hbk vs taker [from the 90s not the one from mania 25] but i cant find it anywhere on there

Feb 8, 2003
man , theres some good shit on this month .

havent seen the hbk dvd yet , been watching that . great match vs the hart foundation , i love gorilla and jesse the body on commentary

also an entire section on Stone Cold .

theyre advertising the first hbk vs taker [from the 90s not the one from mania 25] but i cant find it anywhere on there
the first taker vs hbk match was from ground zero ppv in 1997 i was there. its when hbk was startin to form dx and taker first did that dive from in the ring to the floor.

i dont buy wwe on comcast bc i have most them ppv on dvd and all them on vhs along with all the raws, superstars, and wrestling challenges and some primtime wrestling. its a good thing i used to record them every week when i was a kid lol

Oct 3, 2006
Fuck I wish they could upload that shit on WWE.com, I have no other way to watch it. I dont think nobody uploads it to youtube that i know of.