COMCAST ON DEMAND OPPORTUNITY FOR ALL BAY ARTISTS & PRODUCERS!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I happen to work with one of the producers for 3rd Eye Collective and was interested in finding local artists to be featured on their Comcast On Demand show, AI Live. They support local artists and provide them with opportunity to display their talents on TV, better yet on Comcast On Demand! If you are interested in being contacted for a possible future appearance, just shoot me a PM with your contact info so that I can pass it over to her. I'll scan a flyer for more details shortly.

May 2, 2002
home.comcast.net
I'm getting a bunch of PMs in regards to this opportunity and my inbox is getting as hell! if it does get full in the coming days, feel free to just e-mail me at [email protected] and i'll be sure to forward your contact info

For those that already contacted me, I will forward your contact info and have 3rd Eye Collective contact you with more details.

I really don't know much about the show and all, but she came to me at work after finding out that I sell local rap albums on ebay as well as dealing with some local producers, record labels & artists directly for my small ebay hobby.. she seem to be very interested in including more local rappers so a lot of you have a great opportunity to get some free TV time at no cost! From what she was telling me that the show is taped live on Fridays and televised in over 200,000 homes!

Again, I'll have her tell you the details.. just keep pouring in your info via PM or e-mail.

Gabe @ Apt. 3, I sent you an e-mail about this opportunity earlier today for the artists on your label.. get back to me if you guys are interested.