COLLEGE FOOTBALL WEEK 9 GAMES TO WATCH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Sorry folks, short and sweet this week. Will be more detailed next week.

Rice at No. 17 Houston

Rivalry Game. Nothing else to see here.

Virginia at Miami (FL)

Miami is still alive, and UVA already has a foot in the door after defeating GT.

No. 11 Michigan State at No. 14 Nebraska

MSU kinda got the shaft in terms of ranking after defeating UW. If they beat NU, they will surely get BCS talk at a higher level.

Purdue at No. 18 Michigan

Purdue, believe it or not, is still in it. However, another loss and they are through. Denard & Co. might be too much for the PU's backup QB and defense.

Syracuse at Louisville

Both are still alive in the BE race. Even the loser is still in it.

Ball State at Western Michigan

Big game for Ball, bigger one for WMU after they lost last week to emerging EMU. One more loss could put them out in the cold in the MAC.

No. 22 Georgia vs. Florida

Rivalry game. These two teams more or less hate one another. Alot.

No. 25 West Virginia at Rutgers

Again, both alive in the Big east, but a Rutgers win puts them at the top.

Wake Forest at North Carolina

Rivalry game. UNC still in it. WF more or less out.

No. 5 Clemson at Georgia Tech

Clemson riding high, but GT can clamp down and keep up with VT until they have their showdown Next week. Sammy Watkins and Tahj Boyd have been electric.

No. 6 Stanford at USC

Second of a 2 So cal/Nor Cal matchups. If USC weren't on sanctions, this game would be worth more. However its just a showcase for Barkley and Luck to the NFL more than anything. Funny how they have reversed roles since the 2008 season.

No. 15 Wisconsin at Ohio State

UW looking to bounce back against a stout OSU defense, but struggling offense.

GAMES OF THE WEEK

No. 9 Oklahoma at No. 8 Kansas State

No doubt OU has to be wondering what happened last weekend. KSU has been the story this year (besides Clemson), seemingly coming out of nowhere to knockin g on the door of the top5 BCS. Like Wilson, Landry looks to bounce back after a disappointing loss.

Apr 23, 2010
game ill be watching the most is the Stanford at USC...should be a better game than the Washington game. i still think Stanford wins but USC might keep it close most of the game.

okla st and baylor might be a good game...alot of scoring in that game.

No. 5 Clemson at Georgia Tech might be a good game to. i dont think clemson is that good. georgia tech started off really good but lost there last 2.

next weekend is gonna be LSU and bama. cant wait

Oct 3, 2006
Wisconsin should be able to win out the rest of the way in their division, as long as they win at Ohio St. Penn St doesn't look to impressive to me.

Apr 23, 2010
yeah hes great but i am tired of oregon getting these running type of QB's. yeah he can run and throw but guess what there is a good chance hes gonna get hurt like dixon. just have this new guy be a pocket qb

next year is gonna be big for the ducks with stanford gonna be gone so we need him to stay healthy all year long and if he keeps running around there more of a chance he will get hurt

Apr 23, 2010
i know..im talkin bout the qb though. i want Oregon to get a luck, a pocket passer. if we can get someone like luck we can run a more of a new england type spread and no one could stop us even the SEC

May 9, 2002
i know..im talkin bout the qb though. i want Oregon to get a luck, a pocket passer. if we can get someone like luck we can run a more of a new england type spread and no one could stop us even the SEC
Chip runs a read-spread-option...he needs a QB that can run to run it properly. He is not going to just change his offensive strategy like that. He has ran the same offense for the last decade now.

That Bennet kid is good. And unlike Darren, he has a legit arm.