Codex Alimentarius= secret depopulation plan of billions of people....

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
Codex Alimentarius= secret depopulation plan of billions of people....??

Codex Alimentarius is the secret ...

Find out how to stop it... and you save the world...

The choice is yours...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7awAo6CA5i4

And with that.. i say.. Greetings Mortals.. are you ready to DIE? lol:siccness:

Look at the bad shit they put in our food..

http://www.codexalimentarius.net/mrls/pestdes/jsp/pest_q-e.jsp

David Rockefeller.. New World Order.. KingPin.. speaks about population control..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEJxr1HxwuE

But yes.. it's a Conspiracy Theory.. it's not REAL!! Don't believe me

Go back to watching American Idol.. and you may now return to your nachos.. LOL

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
uuuuhhmmm...

I will watch the video now, but a plan for depopulation of billions of people is EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED IF WE WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD...

If such a thing exists and it is serious, then these are only good news...

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
uuuuhhmmm...

I will watch the video now, but a plan for depopulation of billions of people is EXACTLY WHAT WE NEED IF WE WANT TO SAVE THE WORLD...

You say.. it is good news..

But would like YOU and your family.. to be among those who die?

Answer that.. and tell me if it is good news... keep in mind they mean children as well...:siccness:

Also their depopulation plan.. is not about saving the world.. but about having power.. never forget this.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
You say.. it is good news..

But would like YOU and your family.. to be among those who die?

Answer that.. and tell me if it is good news... keep in mind they mean children as well...:siccness:

Also their depopulation plan.. is not about saving the world.. but about having power.. never forget this.
First, I have grown up back and forth between the city and a rural area and Ive been eating mostly homemade food, I can always go back there and feed myself if things go really bad

Second, people get all too easily caught in the panic over what is in their food and how it will poison them. I noticed they were mad that meat was irradiated - nothing can harm you in meat that has been irradiated, it will not get radioactive because of that, neither will it become poisonous. Same with the chemical in the food - if you think these are poisonous, you should look no further than a lot of the plants we eat and check what is NATURALLY found in them. You have no idea how much nasty stuff is naturally produced in each and every one of the edible plants we use for food, but we tend to overlook this and get too hyped up about artificial chemicals. Not that they are not bad for you, but you are constantly subjected to toxins, even if you live somewhere in the jungle of Papua and you have never known that civilization exists

Third, people tend to get too easily scared by talk about the NWO. Tell me what that Rockefeller said in that speech wasn't true? These are all things that should be obvious to everybody with a little common sense. It should be also obvious that things can't go on the same way forever and that something has to be done about it. I definitely don't support any plans for total enslavement of the world or anything like that, but it might be the case that these people, (assuming they are really plotting something) do not necessarily have purely evil intentions. In fact, if you think about how our society works, if you look back in history, and again, you have some common sense, you will reach some inevitable conclusions:

1. every civilization collapses sooner or later
2. ours is heading towards an especially disastrous collapse
3. democracy is a really bad way of governing the world, because it takes too much effort to lift people from their normal animal-like condition to the intelligent and educated level they need to be on in order for democracy to work, while if they're not, you can only expect bad things, and because it is always possible for some people to take advantage of their situation at the expense of everybody else (and the planet too). A lot of time it is better to have a dictatorship/monarchy/something-of-that-sort provided that capable people are on top
4. in order to prevent the really disastrous outcome of the whole mess, drastic measures are needed

You can be sure that those people realize the situation very well, and even better than what I can describe to you. I am also not at all confident that power is their motivation, they already have it.

Again, these are not nice guys, but you should not readily accept that all is bad, because it might be the opposite; we just don't know

Nov 21, 2005
www.revver.com
First, I have grown up back and forth between the city and a rural area and Ive been eating mostly homemade food, I can always go back there and feed myself if things go really bad

Second, people get all too easily caught in the panic over what is in their food and how it will poison them. I noticed they were mad that meat was irradiated - nothing can harm you in meat that has been irradiated, it will not get radioactive because of that, neither will it become poisonous. Same with the chemical in the food - if you think these are poisonous, you should look no further than a lot of the plants we eat and check what is NATURALLY found in them. You have no idea how much nasty stuff is naturally produced in each and every one of the edible plants we use for food, but we tend to overlook this and get too hyped up about artificial chemicals. Not that they are not bad for you, but you are constantly subjected to toxins, even if you live somewhere in the jungle of Papua and you have never known that civilization exists

Third, people tend to get too easily scared by talk about the NWO. Tell me what that Rockefeller said in that speech wasn't true? These are all things that should be obvious to everybody with a little common sense. It should be also obvious that things can't go on the same way forever and that something has to be done about it. I definitely don't support any plans for total enslavement of the world or anything like that, but it might be the case that these people, (assuming they are really plotting something) do not necessarily have purely evil intentions. In fact, if you think about how our society works, if you look back in history, and again, you have some common sense, you will reach some inevitable conclusions:

1. every civilization collapses sooner or later
2. ours is heading towards an especially disastrous collapse
3. democracy is a really bad way of governing the world, because it takes too much effort to lift people from their normal animal-like condition to the intelligent and educated level they need to be on in order for democracy to work, while if they're not, you can only expect bad things, and because it is always possible for some people to take advantage of their situation at the expense of everybody else (and the planet too). A lot of time it is better to have a dictatorship/monarchy/something-of-that-sort provided that capable people are on top
4. in order to prevent the really disastrous outcome of the whole mess, drastic measures are needed

You can be sure that those people realize the situation very well, and even better than what I can describe to you. I am also not at all confident that power is their motivation, they already have it.

Again, these are not nice guys, but you should not readily accept that all is bad, because it might be the opposite; we just don't know
Well in that case,... if Over Population.. is the problem..

I think if they really wanted to cut down population.. they would start telling people to stop having so many damm kids! lol

It's very easy... when you think about it.

Now the whole NWO thing.. is more than just money power.

I am talking these people want power over people like the days of Egypt and Rome.. when the people were REAL slaves....

I am not talking money and power.. I am talking CONTROL.... of people in every aspect.

Now of course to have this type of power.. the only way to get it.. is to have a small population to control....

They KNOW they can never control billions of people.. that's impossible.. no matter how powerful you are.

So they want to cut down population make the justification... of being over populated.... but the real goal.. is to fully control and enslave those who are left alive....

That is their End Game goal.. and it doesn't matter how pleasant or eloquent.. they try to make it sound....

they are pure evil.. at the least.

But it is good that you can get real good.. and clean food if you need it. I also plant my own food.. and I am thinking of buying land to plant food.. just in case.. they try something like this on the general population.....

Also I need to learn to survive.. in the wild.. I have camping skills.. So I know I can make it...

I just think it's sick.. they plan stuff like this....

I think it would be better to say.. we are over populated.. STOP having kids....

It's a very simple solution.. stop have children! then the population will go down..

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005

should not the ones causing it.... The people who have tons of kids be the ones to pay for it?

Why should the kill or come after people like me.. who never brought anything to the so called problem.
that's the type of thinking that caused the problem - others are guilty, I have not done anything

the very fact that you live in the US makes you much more responsible fort he destruction of the planet than a dozen people in India

that is even if you don't consume like the average person here does

I think if they really wanted to cut down population.. they would start telling people to have so many damm kids! lol

and people would listen?

I am talking these people want power over people like the days of Egypt and Rome.. when the people were REAL slaves....

I am not talking money and power.. I am talking CONTROL.... of people in every aspect.
they have that now, and people are real slaves, they just don't realize it

this is way more perverse than what they had in Rome IMO

Now of course to have this type of power.. the only way to get it.. is to have a small population to control....

They KNOW they can never control billions of people.. that's impossible.. no matter how powerful you are.
Exactly the opposite - it is much easier to control billions than it is to control a small number of people. If I wanted to build a new type of society where freedom would really exist, I would start with making it small and never allowing it to grow. Because the only way to have that is education, while in the same time it is very easy to control dumb people. Large population means that educating people is very hard

So they want to cut down population make the justification... of being over populated.... but the real goal.. is to fully control and enslave those who are left alive....

That is their End Game goal.. and it doesn't matter how pleasant or eloquent.. they try to make it sound....
maybe, maybe not, we don't know

reducing the population is a good thing in its own though, at least we would save the planet

Aug 24, 2003
lol ThaG in order to save the planet... lol.

in end game he implies that global warming is possibly due to the sun being warmer than it has in years, and gives proof that mars and jupiter are having their glaciers melt at exponential rates as well. remember that global warming and the correlation between human green house gasses is jsut a theory... wouldnt it be such a conveinient way to make even more money to enslave us by using a false global warming scare to raise billions of dollars through taxes on green house gasses among other things? im just saying... its all theories, nobody has full proof otherwise they wouldnt be theories. i mean think about it... you could raise these billions of dollars and in 30-40 years when teh suns temperatures lower and everything goes back to normal they can say, See! we told you we could save the planet, arent you glad you listened to us!

im just saying...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/11/05/nwarm05.xml
http://www.lubbockonline.com/news/092897/study.htm
http://www.you.com.au/news/1629.htm

heres just the first three links i found on the subject, i dug deeper the other day, its in science journals, look it up. i dunno i used to have al ot of the same delusions that you have... i thought that humans were like a cancer on the earth, like a plague. i dont know where i got that wicked thinking from... i guess only time will tell what is really going on.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
lol ThaG in order to save the planet... lol.

in end game he implies that global warming is possibly due to the sun being warmer than it has in years, and gives proof that mars and jupiter are having their glaciers melt at exponential rates as well. remember that global warming and the correlation between human green house gasses is jsut a theory... wouldnt it be such a conveinient way to make even more money to enslave us by using a false global warming scare to raise billions of dollars through taxes on green house gasses among other things? im just saying... its all theories, nobody has full proof otherwise they wouldnt be theories. i mean think about it... you could raise these billions of dollars and in 30-40 years when teh suns temperatures lower and everything goes back to normal they can say, See! we told you we could save the planet, arent you glad you listened to us!

im just saying...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2006/11/05/nwarm05.xml
http://www.lubbockonline.com/news/092897/study.htm
http://www.you.com.au/news/1629.htm

heres just the first three links i found on the subject, i dug deeper the other day, its in science journals, look it up. i dunno i used to have al ot of the same delusions that you have... i thought that humans were like a cancer on the earth, like a plague. i dont know where i got that wicked thinking from... i guess only time will tell what is really going on.
Amazing display of stupidity....

Usually people who have no money think that getting more money is the motivation driving everybody; however, at some point you have so much money and power that having more doesn't really make you feel any better, remember that

These people control the money supply, why would they make such an elaborate scam in order to get some money through taxes from you? They have all your money anyway.

You are either too dumb to understand this or you just don't want to face the reality of the situation, which is understandable as it isn't particularly pretty...

Jan 25, 2006

I think if they really wanted to cut down population.. they would start telling people to stop having so many damm kids! lol

they are pure evil.. at the least.

But it is good that you can get real good.. and clean food if you need it. I also plant my own food.. and I am thinking of buying land to plant food.. just in case.. they try something like this on the general population.....

Also I need to learn to survive.. in the wild.. I have camping skills.. So I know I can make it...

I just think it's sick.. they plan stuff like this....

I think it would be better to say.. we are over populated.. STOP having kids....

It's a very simple solution.. stop have children! then the population will go down..
just wondering what do you eat on a daily basis like what kind of water do you drink

after seeing that the ceo of pepsi attends the bilderberg meetings its kind of scary because pepsi is huge including the fact that it owns all of lays, gatorade, and quaker oats

May 9, 2002
ThaG is trying to launch the modern day Holocaust.

The problem isnt India, it IS the US. Mutahfuckas havin 3 kids...and for what? Its silly. I have decided to abstain from having children, becuase there are already MANY children WITHOUT parents that need adopting. I would rather go that route.

People in places like Africa have been having kids at a steady rate for thousands of years. And as much as i hate to say it, without diseases, there could be WAY more of a population problem (in theory); however, there are more parts of Africa than India that are unoccupied.

At what point to we take in to consideration of one's culture or religion? Many 3rd world countries aren't living by the rest of the world's rules, so to speak.

What if there was a ban on how many children could be born per household? The problem is, what would happen if the ban was broken? A fine? If the fine cant be paid, jail time? Aren't our jail's already way over crowded?

Human's are there own worse enemy.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
just wondering what do you eat on a daily basis like what kind of water do you drink

after seeing that the ceo of pepsi attends the bilderberg meetings its kind of scary because pepsi is huge including the fact that it owns all of lays, gatorade, and quaker oats
just to add - if you want to reduce the population, there are way more effective ways to do that than poisoning the food

this is both slow and absolutely inefficient in most of the world where people are too poor to afford to buy these products

May 9, 2002
just to add - if you want to reduce the population, there are way more effective ways to do that than poisoning the food
Well, there is tobacco, prescription drugs, alcohol, AIDS, cancer, etc.

THe problem isnt the getting rid of humans, the problem is people keep REPRODUCING at a high rate for no reason. Why does a family need more than 2 kids? I mean, really? This isnt 1890 anymore, when peopl ehad LARGE families for a reason...we have technology now that does shit FOR us.

Aug 24, 2003
Amazing display of stupidity....

Usually people who have no money think that getting more money is the motivation driving everybody; however, at some point you have so much money and power that having more doesn't really make you feel any better, remember that

These people control the money supply, why would they make such an elaborate scam in order to get some money through taxes from you? They have all your money anyway.

You are either too dumb to understand this or you just don't want to face the reality of the situation, which is understandable as it isn't particularly pretty...
wow, so instead of looking into this you just come right out first sentence with an ad hominem attack, one of the largest logical fallicies there is? its not worth the time argueing with you. like i said, only time will tell.

Apr 27, 2005
uuuuhhmmm...

What the fuck is wrong with you?