CNN Reports: Military to "Assist" with Swine Flu Pandemic Outbreak

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
Child please? wtf are u a 60 year old black lady? And u have no idea of my intelligence level. Unlike you i was intelligent enough to go a 4 year university and next year ill be at grad school at USC, unlike you who had no other choice but to join the military. So miss me wit that bullshit jarhead
lol. Yeah, calling me a jarhead really hurt. Clever and original. Did you actually think of that all by yourself???

So why do you feel compelled to start getting racial? That in itself shows your immaturity and intelligence.

You want to doubt the validity about the topics being discussed, just like I`m doubting your even out of jr high, let alone have a degree from a 4 yr university.

Nov 27, 2006
lol. Yeah, calling me a jarhead really hurt. Clever and original. Did you actually think of that all by yourself???

So why do you feel compelled to start getting racial? That in itself shows your immaturity and intelligence.

You want to doubt the validity about the topics being discussed, just like I`m doubting your even out of jr high, let alone have a degree from a 4 yr university.
lol ive only ever heard old ass black ladies say "child please" including my great aunt whose black, so again u missed me. Yea fool ur right im still in 7th grade :cheeky: The fact of the matter is, is that in less then a year i will have a degree from California Polytechnic University with a Business Major and dual concentration in Finance and Accounting. In 2 years time i will have a Masters in Accounting from USC, go ahead check that programs ranking (heres a hint: its one of the top 5 in the country). That doesnt make me any better than you but you brought my intelligence into this.

I could have come up with a lot more derogatory terms for Marines but one of my best friends is in the Marines (he's black, which makes no fucking difference but u seem to think im racist) and i respect him 2 much 2 do that.

Its whatever tho, go ahead and continue to make judgments and assessments about me that have no basis in factual evidence.

Dec 18, 2002
yea I AM dont believe things u believe on tv, hell the swine flu is just like a cold, have a glass a of OJ and ull be fine! :cheeky: People r dyin from that shit, chances r if u got it u wouldnt die but it would still fucking suck. And fool u are being paranoid. Y would the fucking government spend millions and millions of dollars on a vaccine just so they can, as some of u think, some how kill people and that somehow will allow them to take control of everyone. Come the fuck on. I dont believe everything the gov't says but yall take that shit 2 far. There is no New World Order, the government doesnt want us dead, they aint tryin to control us, stop bein so damn scary
fool...

i work at the womens and childrens hospital here in the emergency room and i've seen over 50 swine flu cases in infants and children in the past two months and THEN came down with it myself and let me just say that the swine flu IS A FUCKING JOKE. Look up the numbers on how deadly it is, NORMAL FLU VARIANTS are much worse in severity. The ER Doc's here have been joking about the swine flu when it was first on television.

And it isn't the government making the vaccine, its the pharm companies and they are using the media to scare the public and using the government as a distribution tool to triple their profits with a vaccine for a WEAKER version of the flu that YOU CAN ONLY GET ONCE!

Apr 2, 2005
I say if the sheeple wanna git vaccines fuckem, let em die the beach is too crowded anyway. But CNI since you was in the military, do military dudes have a conscience. There is no way i can git hyped up to hit an old lady in the stomach wit the butt of a rifle. Its seems if enough of yall said fuck this game over

Aug 24, 2003
coondogg, this is happening already in parts of the world, what difference would it make if i left? i would rather die fighting than leave here. the point of this is that the military now is involved, and if this becomes a mandatory vaccination situation i.e. a declared 'national emergency', you will have no choice but to take this experimental vaccine which by the way has already been allocated billions of dollars by your government tax dollars and leaving will not be an option. it'll be fema concentration camps with military backing.
(http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/health/2009520932_swineflu23m.html)

FEMA started training wednesday in excersises specifically focused on, among other things:
http://www.fema.gov/media/fact_sheets/nle09.shtm said:
The NLE 09 scenario will begin in the aftermath of a notional terrorist event outside of the United States, and exercise play will center on preventing subsequent efforts by the terrorists to enter the United States and carry out additional attacks.
Right. keep people 'out'. people have gotten alzheimers, tumors, become retarded, among other things from vaccines, have fun getting medical damages awarded to you tho. (http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/health/2009489743_apusmedswineflu.html)

i truly believe this is just another major treason being perpetrated against humanity, and lots of people have already gotten rich off of this. http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/04/swine-flu-bringing-home-bacon
think about the manufactors who stand to reap major rewards, and some of their connections. Rumsfeld for one, who owns millions in Roche stock, the manufacturer of Tamiflu, which has gotten away reaping millions in the recent avian flu scare. he has already tried it with the previous swine flu. http://www.dailypaul.com/node/91093 Without digressing too much dont forget, or please learn about, the Rumsfeld aspartame connection, and how he has reaped millions from selling brain damaging poison in the guise of it being something healthy for you, to an uninformed fat public all too ready at the time for a solution to their fat problem.

Realize that under the patriot act signed post 9/11 in a nation paralyzed with fear
(and we still are), a declared national emergency which includes flu pandemic, would suspend the constitution as we knew it and we'd come under martial law. Realize that this will mean we are so scared we will have voluntarily handed over totalitarian dictorial power over to the hands of our government, the elite few, and the implications of that. Realize that nowhere in the recorded history of our planet have those in power voluntarily relinquished it.

Think of the small gains in human rights we have gained as a people in our country alone in the past 100 years, ending segregation, women voting, etc. and how hard the war was fought to obtain those basic truths.

I dont know man there are hundreds of other articles out there if you want to look, some credible, some with a previous agenda, but they all make sense.

remember we are supposed to be a democracy, you dont elect your government officials to baby you and kiss you to sleep and take care of your colds and tell you everything is going to be ok, you elect them to represent you and not their own selfish monetary and possibly sociopathic intentions.
http://www.infowars.com/mandatory-h1n1-vaccine-may-be-in-the-works/

you have to be a part of this
and so much more, because the government is supposed to be you, and if you dont want to and want to go on living as a sheep tended to by his flock shepards, maybe you should leave.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
lol ive only ever heard old ass black ladies say "child please" including my great aunt whose black, so again u missed me. Yea fool ur right im still in 7th grade :cheeky: The fact of the matter is, is that in less then a year i will have a degree from California Polytechnic University with a Business Major and dual concentration in Finance and Accounting. In 2 years time i will have a Masters in Accounting from USC, go ahead check that programs ranking (heres a hint: its one of the top 5 in the country). That doesnt make me any better than you but you brought my intelligence into this.

I could have come up with a lot more derogatory terms for Marines but one of my best friends is in the Marines (he's black, which makes no fucking difference but u seem to think im racist) and i respect him 2 much 2 do that.

Its whatever tho, go ahead and continue to make judgments and assessments about me that have no basis in factual evidence.
If your educational claims are true, then as a real man does, I stand corrected. I`ll congratulate you on your acheivements and honestly wish you the best going forward to USC. Not being sarcastic either.

The thing is this, though. If you can pay all the money owed for an education as such, and put forth all the time that is also required, why can`t you look at the research right in front of you with an open mind and then make a conclusion? To get the education you stated you have, you have had to go into it with an open mind, unless you just take everything they say for face value.

I didn`t believe the hype when I first found out either, nor did I want to. Especially after serving my country, which I thought I was doing for the greater good of people like you, so you have the freedom to choose your education.

Just be a little more open minded, that`s all I`m saying.

CNI

Sicc OG
Aug 8, 2007
I say if the sheeple wanna git vaccines fuckem, let em die the beach is too crowded anyway. But CNI since you was in the military, do military dudes have a conscience. There is no way i can git hyped up to hit an old lady in the stomach wit the butt of a rifle. Its seems if enough of yall said fuck this game over
Yes, there are some who have a conscience. But no matter what the military wants to state, they do try to brainwash recruits in basic training. They call it "un-fucking your mind" in there. They break who they can break, and put those who they see are already strong in leadership positions.

In the Marines, at least when I was there, they were already starting the brainwashing of Marines against it`s own civilians. Honest to God! They call them "rat nasty", and get you to start looking at them that way. They even pointed fun at the civilians who came on base for graduations, kind of like proving the point I guess. I`ll admit, that was the only front they had me on for awhile until I saw what was really going on.

So while there are people such as myself, who can see the truth, and know the different between right and wrong, there are many, and I mean many, who have been brain-fucked into their beliefs.

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
I ain't taking no shot. It's a big conspiracy to whip out population by making us sick and ultimately dying from complications due to the vaccine. The smaller our population, the easier it is for Gov't to control and manipulate it. Total control has always been a goal of the elite.
Actually, flu shots CANNOT make you sick...they don't use live virus, they use dead virus. You know why people get sick after they get flu shots? 'Cause it's cold season. But it is IMPOSSIBLE to get the flu from the vaccine. The only complication you MIGHT have from a flu shot is an allergic reaction to one of the ingredients.

There hasn't been any negative feedback on this vaccine because they are just about to start testing the shit in Australia (where it's winter).

Sydal

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
www.idealsentertainment.com
My brother is at home with the swine flu AS WE SPEAK...and he said it pisses him off more than anything. He's not really congested, he's just sore as fuck 'cause he's had a fever for 3 days. BUT, when he got sick he was up, playing softball, working, etc...cause he didn't think it might be the flu.

Other than the fever, he said it's a pussy ass flu compared to the seasonal and he just wants to throw the remote through the tv 'cause he's tired of sitting in bed...and he hasn't been able to see his daughter for a few days.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
a mutha fucka writes a hypothetical editorial and niggas go batshit.
mannn I was bout to post the same thing. You fools are fucking trippin over this shit. it's simple, get it or dont get it?!?!? I understand you all have your reasons but god damn 3 pages of some ol conspiracy argument type shit.

Oct 3, 2006
Yes, there are some who have a conscience. But no matter what the military wants to state, they do try to brainwash recruits in basic training. They call it "un-fucking your mind" in there. They break who they can break, and put those who they see are already strong in leadership positions.

In the Marines, at least when I was there, they were already starting the brainwashing of Marines against it`s own civilians. Honest to God! They call them "rat nasty", and get you to start looking at them that way. They even pointed fun at the civilians who came on base for graduations, kind of like proving the point I guess. I`ll admit, that was the only front they had me on for awhile until I saw what was really going on.

So while there are people such as myself, who can see the truth, and know the different between right and wrong, there are many, and I mean many, who have been brain-fucked into their beliefs.
your blowin that shit way outta proportion devil, they make fun of civilians to prove a point as in, look at how we take care of ourselves, ie:discipline, weight standards, hygiene, vs the civilians way of life, ie; fat overweight, dirty lookin muthafuckas, no discipline etc...idk hows that "brainwashing" its own Marines against its OWN people, and devil, the only ones that are brainwashed are the weak minded muthafuckas in boot camp who choose to be...

Nov 27, 2006
If your educational claims are true, then as a real man does, I stand corrected. I`ll congratulate you on your acheivements and honestly wish you the best going forward to USC. Not being sarcastic either.

The thing is this, though. If you can pay all the money owed for an education as such, and put forth all the time that is also required, why can`t you look at the research right in front of you with an open mind and then make a conclusion? To get the education you stated you have, you have had to go into it with an open mind, unless you just take everything they say for face value.

I didn`t believe the hype when I first found out either, nor did I want to. Especially after serving my country, which I thought I was doing for the greater good of people like you, so you have the freedom to choose your education.

Just be a little more open minded, that`s all I`m saying.
I got respect for you cause unlike 99% of the people on here you admitted your mistake and corrected it. Also, thank you for serving our country. Like i said my boy is in the Marines and just got back a few months ago from a tour of Iraq and is gearing up for Afghanistan, so i really do respect what you guys go through for this country.

I will keep an open mind about this issue, i really will. Some good points were made in this thread but I still feel that some where fucking ridiculous.

Nov 8, 2007
I'M LOST DUDE? SO IF WE CAN NIT GET TE VIRUS FROM THE SHOT? AND THE ONLY COMPLICATION IS PROBABLY ALLERGIC REATION AS SYDAL SAYS?

WHY IS THIS BAD THAT WE ARE ASKED TO GET TE SHOT?

Nov 27, 2006
Viruses can mutate and this flu could end up alot worse then it currently is. If you doubt how bad a flu outbreak can get then look up the 1918 flu pandemic that killed an estimated 50-100 MILLION people and infected 500 million or 1/3 of the worlds population.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I am sick now. I dunno if its the pig flu, bird flu, bunny flu or whatever the hip new flu of the month is....all I know is I just had my nyquill, I'mma hit this bleezy, and I'mma pass the fuck out.

Aug 24, 2003
mannn I was bout to post the same thing. You fools are fucking trippin over this shit. it's simple, get it or dont get it?!?!? I understand you all have your reasons but god damn 3 pages of some ol conspiracy argument type shit.
No, it is not that simple at all. This is as big as humanity; let me explain. As one who loves his country, or rather the original ideals or our country which are now lost, when I see my country going down the shitter it makes me mad. Very, very mad. It makes me infuriated and downright disgusted to see the level of apathy now in this once great nation. This ignorant public, choosing to be this way. We have been assaulted mentally and spiritually and have become brainwashed, but ultimately we are choosing to be this way. You can choose to use the ultimate power of your mind to better yourself, your family, your community, your country, and humanity. You can choose to remain apathetic to all except your own selfish materialistic and primal needs and desires. Meaning you have a choice between acting, or being a silent controlled observer watching life play out on historys stage. You choose to be a human, or you choose to be a slave. You choose to be the shepard, or you choose to be the sheep. This is not conspiracy rhetoric, this is an ultimate human truth, and it hurts me that you choose to not open your precious mind enough to realize this.

No, it is clearly not as simple as you or gas one or many others think at all, and that is the only foolishness that I see.

May 30, 2006
my thing is...you don't know what's in it...or what it could do to you....

i'm good on that...especially when the gov't tries to TELL me what to do...nah fuck them...and fuck that....we have the right to refuse medical treatments. so they can fuck off with their swine flu vaccine.

coondogg, you can have mine, lol....
Coondog is a coon...Wait! U got to bwe a black jigaboo to be a coon...Well, he's a dumb ass honkey.