CNN and MSNBC

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 22, 2002
www.myspace.com
My two favorite channels, only thing i watch, get update info with scrolling updates at the bottom. I just like knowing wuts happening in the world, seein the struggle other indure, idiodic cats on live chases and shit...I just feel like well informed member of society after watching the news, any of yall?

Apr 25, 2002
i usually keep fox news on while i'm chillin...

all those news stations repeat too often though....
i try and catch the channel 2 news every night and i'm good to go....

Apr 25, 2002
Curbie said:
Fox is cool, but they seem less professional then other station to me...
true....that's why i like it though, the anchors are more free to do what they want and can state their opinion, it seems more real top me and less controlled...

G

GANGSTAEIGHT

i find myself watching that shit sometimes too
fuck a young and the restless. sometimes our worldly ways is the only soap opera we need

Apr 25, 2002
Fox is so baised it turned into the I love America and never realy question the government unless there democrats channel... plus htere so Pro-Bush,ProRegan, Pro-Isreali channel(Jeraldo Rivera,Hennity,Colmes,David Ashmad,Jhon Kassak,Jennifer Griffin,etc are all jewish and put Isreal on a higher standard then the rest cept for Jeraldo who seem sincerly honest)... I try to watch CMSNBC Hardball since it gets down to the subject and really ask the questions and not just sugar coat things all the time.. plus look at Fox one of there quotes are fair and Balnced ya they balance it out fair enough for all the republicans to eat up.. plus the people who own that dam station is quoted once saying we payed 3 Billion we decide you watch... but CNN is no better either it the pro-Clinton channel that scraed of getting backlashed for asking hard questions too.. i really dont trust about 85% of what in the media nowadays..

Apr 25, 2002
JDogg...

you are completely correct....once the 911 stuff hit they got a little too flag wavin happy for my taste....all the channels are controlled by big money corporations and politicians, as long as we know that going into it and understand the biasness of american media, then we will be ok in watching...

i do like fox news for their not as much pro-isreaeli sentiment (notice i did not say pro-palestinian)...i did hear some anchors on fox news questioning the hitler type tactics of israel, and that is somethin that most stations never even mention....

Apr 25, 2002
Jeraldo rivera the only one on fox that I seen questioning the Isrealis even if he is a zionist(that takes balls let admit it he could of got fired) a lot of the people that question the isrealis on fox usually do it very midly and then bash the Palestnians and justify the Nazi actions of Isreal becuase of Hamas,Islamic Jihad,etc.. atleast Cnn at times does questions isreal and had news reports of daily embarassments of palestnians and even confirmed some of the crimes Isreali armys done(blowing up homes,contuining the settlements,striping down people in the street and shooting them, Pissing on people carpet and stealing there stuff, putting numbers on teens and other arab males to indentify them,etc) and never shying away asking about Jenin)... but like I said 85% of what the news put out is garbage...

E

Epitaph

booga booga jdogg were out to get you 1...2...3 ............go jews!!!!!!!!