cmon now 40...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2006
funny how the person who banned me (for less then a day) was the only person who propped my post...hmmmm.... you fail, and you from Vacaville, get the fuck outta here ol half way to Sac confused ass motherfucker

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
Get yo' Paper 40! As far as the gay comments, 40 has had a homosexual singing on a lot of his hooks since he started way back... Has everyone forgot about Levitti? GBR, on the real though, I hear what y'all mean on this one. This isn't exactly something I would slap in the deck anywhere...

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
I support Coon on this one.

E-40 got enough SLAPS under his belt to where he can do what he damn well pleases, and yea, he probably did get chipped up.

It's definately not a song thats goin in MY steady rotation but Im not trippin if hear the white homie bumpin it......if anything it'd make me happy that other muthafuckas is listenin to 40-wata too besides my kind.

And his verse on there IS pretty nice too.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid

E-40 got enough SLAPS under his belt to where he can do what he damn well pleases, and yea, he probably did get chipped up.

It's definately not a song thats goin in MY steady rotation but Im not trippin if hear the white homie bumpin it......if anything it'd make me happy that other muthafuckas is listenin to 40-wata too besides my kind.

Thank you! I couldn't have said it any better...

Jun 25, 2005
Shit 40 was on Super Sweet 16 or whatever the fuck that mtv shows called so I aint surprised some white kids cashed him out for it...I got no prob wit him bein on this song.

But if you try to play that shit around me thats when therell be problems LOL

Feb 14, 2004

I agree and I can say the same for Three 6's new shit, too. That's just me, though.

Feb 9, 2003
selling out is called cashing out now?

damn...my musical heroes would never have dreamed of selling out their musical integrity. Which is why people are still listening to them 20, 30, 40, 50 years later.

Damn you 40!