CM PUNKS RANT ON RAW TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 8, 2003
but that's what i'm saying, if he did sign an extension til money in the bank then he rally is planning on leaving especially if ROH did get a tv deal. let's say he does go to TNA, the reality is that TNA has made changes to where they can attract more of an audience that if cm punk is to go than they can compete. bottom line is that all that work doesn't just get shutdown to look fake to the loyal viewer.
i bet chavo guerrero comes to tna soon since he quit wwe

Dec 4, 2004
Dark showdown you only watch wrestling cause of your son, you must only post in this forum on his behalf lol...

At this point WWE need to give Punk everything he asks for, they just built him up to be the most controversial top heel in wrestling, to let him go and capitalize off what they created would be like putting money in another companies pockets. Assuming he goes somewhere else immediately after leaving

And I did not read the spoilers but I did read that Punk has to "finish his live event obligations" so I'm assuming he does something at a house show to eventually get him back as the #1 contender.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
im fairly certain that punk isn't leaving, they never built up the storyline of any other guy on their way out like this before. Batista was one of their top guys and they made him look like a quitter and a big baby in his farewell. WWE could make this a real intriguing storyline, i hope they don't blow it. It kinda got me back into wrestling, i havn't been watching as much as i used to .

Oct 3, 2006
Chavo does meet the criteria for going to TNA

over 40, ex WWE wrestler.

He will be heavyweight champ in a matter of days :lick:
lol

I find it sort of funny how he left cause he felt he wasnt being used right...I mean forreal? What the hell did he expect lol he's a vet and shit but I think he is better off as a trainer or something

Oct 3, 2006
first off i hate pop corn second i dont sit indian style. and third im not facinated with wrestling like i was as a kid only reason i still watch the bullshit is bc i watch it with my son he luvs it its called being a parent spending time with my kids something you wouldnt know about bastard.
lol yeah ok, your in a wrestling forum, you don't gotta be shy to admit you watch wrestling just to watch. You seem to know alot of the backstage info on storylines, for a guy who watches it only cause of your kid.

May 4, 2002
lol

I find it sort of funny how he left cause he felt he wasnt being used right...I mean forreal? What the hell did he expect lol he's a vet and shit but I think he is better off as a trainer or something
I always thought Chavo was one of those guys that would have a WWE office job for life. I guess he thought he has a few solid years left in him. Seems like maybe AAA in his future?

Feb 8, 2003
Dark showdown you only watch wrestling cause of your son, you must only post in this forum on his behalf lol...

At this point WWE need to give Punk everything he asks for, they just built him up to be the most controversial top heel in wrestling, to let him go and capitalize off what they created would be like putting money in another companies pockets. Assuming he goes somewhere else immediately after leaving

And I did not read the spoilers but I did read that Punk has to "finish his live event obligations" so I'm assuming he does something at a house show to eventually get him back as the #1 contender.
i used to luv wrestling when i was a kid i even did matt wrestling six yrs anf knew people in pro wrestling and trained but was not serious about doing it. im not a member in any other wrestling forum or even wwe universe. im in this sports entertainment forum in here bc its part of siccness site and i been fucking with this site since 2000 when it was 91siccness so last time i checked i can post where ever i want in here and say what i want. what is anyone gonna do about it.... nothing. so quit worrying about me and talk bout wwe bc im feeling like a celebrity in this forum shh all eyes on me.

Feb 8, 2003
chavo couldve been a huge star but problem is wwe didnt know how to use him right and held him back just like they did with owen, perfect, bulldog, rude, all them deserved atleast one tittle run but didnt get the proper position they deserved. wwe doing the same thing at the moment with bryan daniel, ted dibease, drew, alberto,morrison them guys could put on a great main event match but being stuck in midcard position cause of politics. look how the totally buried the miz now after they spent alot time building him he a joke now

Dec 4, 2004
quit worrying about me and talk bout wwe bc im feeling like a celebrity in this forum shh all eyes on me.
without being an ass about it cause you never done anything to me, but you do post alot of info that is not even close to being credible, alot of stuff i read as "rumors" on sites that just copy and paste other peoples news and then sprinkle in made up shit in between... I think if we went back and did a search on alot of the stuff you've said is gonna happen, most of it never did and you came on here announcing it as fact .. we're all fans and we don't know whats true and whats rumor, all we know is what these sites post cause we ain't actually there backstage ....

but if you go out of your way to research stuff and click on this forum to post you obviously are still real interested in wrestling today, and don't just watch cause your kids happen to have it on TV.

Dec 4, 2004
I don't think Chavo would have ever been a huge star but he could have helped WWE keep that latino fanbase that they always try to cater to strong...he had the potential to be entertaining as we saw when he was in Los Guerreros tag team, and he obviously can wrestle...who knows why WWE didn't just use an in house guy instead of trying to get someone like Del Rio or Sin Cara...

Sep 17, 2008
On Kurt Angle's Twitter account, following CM Punk's worked-shoot on Monday, Angle posted the following unusual statement:

“CM Punk had classic promo last night. Good for Him. But if U ever say another word about Me again, Ur toast! If U don’t believe Me, try Me!”

Angle took to Twitter again today, this time explaining his remarks.

“To all the fans who MISUNDERSTOOD my old tweets toward CM PUNK. He mentioned me on twitter a while back. It didnt cross my mind until i heard he did a good promo and I just wanted to be the bigger man and tell him he did a good job and for now on if he has something to say, call me up like a man instead of tweeting his personal feeling towards me. So I am sorry to my loyal fans who misunderstood what I ment. – K”

The above refers to the incident this past spring, when Angle was arrested on suspicion of a DUI, and was caught in a lie regarding the incident. Punk tweeted about Angle's lie, through a veiled insult.
From WrestlingNewsSource

May 6, 2009
without being an ass about it cause you never done anything to me, but you do post alot of info that is not even close to being credible, alot of stuff i read as "rumors" on sites that just copy and paste other peoples news and then sprinkle in made up shit in between... I think if we went back and did a search on alot of the stuff you've said is gonna happen, most of it never did and you came on here announcing it as fact .. we're all fans and we don't know whats true and whats rumor, all we know is what these sites post cause we ain't actually there backstage ....

but if you go out of your way to research stuff and click on this forum to post you obviously are still real interested in wrestling today, and don't just watch cause your kids happen to have it on TV.
Well we all read stuff from the sites, it's evident that he hears this stuff backstage at Raw straight from Vince's mouth.

Feb 8, 2003
let me tell you out of shape losers that quoted me that yall are some dumb fucks when did i ever say anything was a fact or i was backstage? its true about the saying that wrestling has some of the dumbest fans. i read the shit or hear it then give a prediction theres a difference lames never once did i say i was backstage with vince. too bad yall believe anything yall read on this site or a fake azz cm punk promo.

im like yall father on here bc yall sit on the edge of your bus stop bench or dinning area in the resturants you work in waiting for my next reply so you can quote me. keep grippin these nutts.

May 6, 2009
let me tell you out of shape losers that quoted me that yall are some dumb fucks when did i ever say anything was a fact or i was backstage? its true about the saying that wrestling has some of the dumbest fans. i read the shit or hear it then give a prediction theres a difference lames never once did i say i was backstage with vince. too bad yall believe anything yall read on this site or a fake azz cm punk promo.

im like yall father on here bc yall sit on the edge of your bus stop bench or dinning area in the resturants you work in waiting for my next reply so you can quote me. keep grippin these nutts.
I know man. I tried to tell these guys that you have the inside scoops and you're Vince's right hand man. They just don't want to believe me though.

Nov 14, 2002
only reason i still watch the bullshit is bc i watch it with my son he luvs it its called being a parent spending time with my kids something you wouldnt know about bastard.
You're right. I don't know about that, because I didn't knock up some ten dollar hooker because I was too stupid to use a condom or pull out on the drunk ho.

Oh, and in case you're too stupid to notice, I'm talking about your kids mother. And I assume it's true because she was stupid enough to let you fuck her in the first place.. Imagine how stupid she must be to have let you cum inside her.

its called research. something alot of people need to learn how to do.
Why do you "research" rag websites if you only watch it because of your kids?

let me tell you out of shape losers
You're going to generalize everyone in here, presumably because we're wrestling fans, when meanwhile, you're in the same exact forum and YOU'RE the one always posting up "Olh yo Hogan gonna punch Sting and Sting is going to bring back the NWO with Nash and Nash is going to dress as Super Shredder as a new gimmick yo and hes gonna be called Super Nashredder yo."

And what the fuck is this dude talking about with his bus stop/Burger King reference? Who the fuck is waiting at a bus stop for this guys replies? Can someone tell me what the fuck he's talking about?