CM PUNKS RANT ON RAW TONIGHT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Fuckin' loved the show. Can't blame WWE that I read the spoilers. That was the greatest shit I've seen from wrestling since anything from the Attitude Era.

I can't wait to see how this all turns out, and I haven't felt like that about WWE in years.

Dec 4, 2004
Cm punk didn't mention TNA cause he knows they suck and it would give them big publicity. They'd probably acknowledge it on Impact.

Shoot or work, I like how it all played out and it's something shocking that has people talking....so if WWE is going along with this then major props to them.

Nov 14, 2003
I'm still sticking with Punk winning the belt. New Nexus rushes the ring to celebrate, but turns on Punk for leaving them behind and leaves him a mess in the ring. Then, whoever wins the Money In The Bank ladder match (Alberto Del Rio) comes out, cashes it in, and wins the belt. Vince is still pissed at Cena for losing the belt, so Cena gets "fired" (takes time off to rest for wrestlemania).

Sounds logical... right?

Feb 8, 2003
that promo was fake and a work punk dont have enough stroke to disrespect wwe. if it was real then hhh or vince wouldve came out on the spot and fired him. i bet he resigned a new deal secretly and will disappear for couple months like he done and then comeback. noticed he had a stone cold shirt on. watch r truth win money in the bank ladder match. then cash that shit in later this year and win the belt.

Feb 8, 2003
its a work dont fall for it.
he kept on saying he was gonna take the belt with him. nigga please lol that would never happen. EVER.
lol exactly i cant actually believe people thinks he will win the belt and leave for real. how he gonna really win when wrestling fake as fuck and planned lol they couldve had this story more believeable in the 90s though. if there was some real issues vince wouldve paid one the other wrestlers extra money to injure him in a match.

May 6, 2009
lol exactly i cant actually believe people thinks he will win the belt and leave for real. how he gonna really win when wrestling fake as fuck and planned lol they couldve had this story more believeable in the 90s though. if there was some real issues vince wouldve paid one the other wrestlers extra money to injure him in a match.
I dont really think most people think he's gonna win the belt and leave, because obviously there is NO WAY in hell that would happen. I just think people are doubting if he's gonna leave or not and wondering if the contract thing is all part of the storyline.

Feb 23, 2003
Not always the case.

Low Ki left by his own choice.

No way ROH or any other US company can come close to what WWE pays people. They probably pay their jobbers more than ROH or TNA could ever pay
I READ SOMEWHERE THAT STING AND KURT ANGLE ARE BOTH MAKING 600,000 A YEAR IN TNA... I COULD BE WRONG THO

May 24, 2002
I dont really think most people think he's gonna win the belt and leave, because obviously there is NO WAY in hell that would happen. I just think people are doubting if he's gonna leave or not and wondering if the contract thing is all part of the storyline.
^this

People are only mentioning this because punk brought up other wrestling companies....Im sure everyone knows wrestling is fake.

and I cant believe that the promo was all worked and vince gave it all the ok. Punk went way over the line with stuff that I really cant see vince being ok with.

I READ SOMEWHERE THAT STING AND KURT ANGLE ARE BOTH MAKING 600,000 A YEAR IN TNA... I COULD BE WRONG THO
Im sure TNA tries to keep their main eventers happy

Nov 14, 2002
STFU, square.