club whisper???

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 6, 2007
how is it? i'm probably going next weekend. i'm 20. shit looks pretty chill i heard there's a pole, a few dance floors. what else?

Jun 26, 2002
www.facebook.com
One of the best ones we got in the sco. If you go on the right night, you'll enjoy yourself. Although a couple weeks back there was a bunch of shootings outside the club, I heard the city wants them to take more control.. so it's prolly finna be all strict n shit these days.

Dec 19, 2005
word? my roommate said it was 18+.
it's 21+ for the most part...

bayfunction and tonic live usually throw pretty much the only 18+ parties there

but yeah whisper is prolly my favorite club in the city. the upstairs is dope. i just got back from city nights for the first time and that shit fuckin sucks.

FDS

RIP DUKE BROTHERS
Jan 29, 2006
whisper is tite when fire and ice is promoting it, thats only if u like bad latin bitches like me.

Oct 16, 2006
mylot.com
HELLLAAA AAASSSIIIAAAANNN if u go 2 18+ nights when Bayfunction and Tonic live promote like Thizz said...So, that's cool if u like stuck-up Asian bitches. 21+ is def. better. Upstairs is cool, but rarely open. My homie Big V claims he helps run that shit, but I don't believe him. The security can be real dicks tho, so don't do anything to really fuc w/ 'em or piss 'em off. I saw 1 of 'em slap a bitch & throw her & her bf outside the club and call her a bitch and steal her phone. Then they had the police take them away. On sum bullshit, but funny to see nonetheless, lol. Beware of the Bald-headed white dude or the one w/ the beard. And hella cops post up outside on Florida & shit all night long, so don't be doin' dumb shit in the steet, either.

Dec 9, 2005
Whisper is cool. Pretty big spot, usually its crackin but I only go when its 21+.

Best clubs in the city right now: The Room on 6th & Mission, Suite One8One, Temple,and Poleng Lounge.