Clinton Wayne On Ucla Radio

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2006
Ok, Clinton Wayne is confirmed for this Saturday, I still need to confirm Jerry Heller for next saturday. I will find out by tomorrow. As regarding this Saturday's event, here's what i put together:

Join Urban Roots this Saturday, NOVEMBER 4th from 10am to NOON at www.UCLAradio.com (click "Listen Live" at the top-right) as we will have LIVE in the studio with us one of Cali's hottest upcoming hip-hop artists who has been making noise all across the country, CLINTON WAYNE. Call in for all your questions or just to say whats up: (310) 794-9348

Hailing from Barstow, California, Clinton has had quite a buzz on the local L.A. hip-hop scene with his fresh and sophisticated lyrical abilities. His talent has attracted a fan base that now includes the west coast, the south, and New York. He dropped the T-SOUL mixtape earlier this year and is about to release his critically-acclaimed REGAL MUZIK album.

This week Clinton was featured on the front page of www.dubcnn.com and has had an interview published there too (www.dubcnn.com/interviews/clintonwayne/)
For more information be sure to visit www.myspace.com/clintonwayne and stay tuned to Urban Roots all this year for more special guests, prizes, and of course, great hip-hop, funk, and soul music for your listening pleasures

*don't forget to check us out at* www.myspace.com/URBANROOTSRADIO