CLim Spoilz of War

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Clim
Whatz up, monsta? Thiz iz Kabol. How you C’ing? You been busy picn fightz on the Siccness for a while now – a few yearz, I think. Itz all good. A lot of humor comez out when peoplez with a lot of creative talent deal with their issuez and problemz. Itz been a honor peepn your ish, az an artist and az a fellow SICCNESS affiliate. How iz your album comin along? I had a few thoughtz come to me the other night.
I was wonderin what your album waz gonna be about. Iz it all about bitin at peoplez? Occassionally an aspiring artest will come along and start a career by attacn known artistz. One particular artist comez to mind. You ever heard of Tim Dogg? I remember when hiz album came out. It waz called Penicillin on Wax. I heard that he waz checn fooz left & right on that LP. So I swoopd it to peep what he waz rapn about. GOD that ish waz so fucn bammer. Thatz all I could say to describe it: Bammer. I remember shelln the skrilla to purchase that album, & I remember how bad it waz – all he did waz diss folkx on it and there was no substance to it. He waz straight dissn artistz that were way tighter than he waz, and other than the controversy, he aint have ish to say. There waz no substance, and he rapd like SHIT. That waz a waste of my money. So every chance I get, I bite at em, and diss em (kinda like Im doin now). & I found later on that I wasn’t the only cat to feel that way. The homie Troy-Loc commented that he waz hella funny. But in all honesty, I could sit on a porcelain bowl and defecate with more harmony than that wacc ass album produced.
Ey, all Im sayn iz that if you gonna be dissn, come solid and make your pointz clear, otherwise peoplez may take it az the height of your abilities.
Ey, you be beefn with SICCMADE. Thatz your thing. When artistz come here and they Internet beef: Ish, itz on them. Itz coo, seen ish that I normally wouldn’t get a chance to privy. But sometimez it comez on too thick. I just have to ignore it sometimez. Sometimez it botherz. I aint never been the type to bite my tongue. But on the internet, itz pretty pointless to bark at peoplez when I feel to. I mean, when I see someone, and I feel strongly about something, Ima go holla at em for a minute, just to get my wordz across. But on the internet, thatz kinda bitch shit. Personal opinion.
Im not sayn you in the wrong for anything your doin. If I lived your life, trust me, Id have fuccd it up. REALZ!!!
All Im sayn iz that I hope your albumz not just about dissmemberin peoplez. I hope you bring some heat and some substance, with all the noise you makin over it.

Just some thoughtz from a consumer.
Outzzz……
Kabol

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
damn poet/kabol

you devoted alot of time to this post..

im special:classic:

well all I gots to say is fucc what you think nigga

...and succ my ballz....find out when the cd drops

slimy loc weezy

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
This is Slim Loc's second album.Let him beef with whoever the fuck he wants to beef with.He's not hidin from anyone!His first album was bangin without dis tracks,besides a few pot shots.C-Lim's grown,and it's gettin old readin all these threads from people worried about him funkin with Siccmade.Don't trip Siccmade ain't goin nowhere,let them defend themselves.

Apr 25, 2002
DAMN

BAMMER said:
This is Slim Loc's second album.Let him beef with whoever the fuck he wants to beef with.He's not hidin from anyone!His first album was bangin without dis tracks,besides a few pot shots.C-Lim's grown,and it's gettin old readin all these threads from people worried about him funkin with Siccmade.Don't trip Siccmade ain't goin nowhere,let them defend themselves.
DAMN, THATS SOME REAL SHIT RIGHT THERE BAMMER........

poet

Sicc OG
May 26, 2002
Oh, lim...Iz that how it iz?

I didnt think I came sidewayz or ignorant. Just givin a few thoughtz. Yea I put some thought into it. I gotz respect for you. Thatz what that waz all about. Kinda finish a thought from the Siccmade board. But ish...If thatz how it iz...ish: I wont find out when the album dropz :devious:

These thumbz, your butt

Kabol said it

LIM

Sicc OG
Sep 4, 2002
@tact

I aint trip'n as long as some people like you know who da originator is.......lim

these thumbs...... they booty

whatch the sayings I bring to the table on my album...... everyone is gonna ce saying them

like whats da whoopty whop? and chiccenrat

May 28, 2002
www.techn9nehq.com
"n*ggas betta stop talkin about me..
i aint did shit..
i dont rap aganst n*ggas..
stop tryna get me to rap so y'all can make grit.."

"tie you up and beat you up, down to a bloody pulp son..
got my villians and me mad enough to bust one..
im the 2nd comin but you dont know cuzz you dumb..
before i go i tell you jealous mutha fuckas to suck one.."