Cleveland show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 30, 2007
Well after talking w. Cool Nutz i come to find him and Luni Coleone wont be attending the cleveland show. After some research i find instead they have some holly dolly chick and some cats from PA opening up for him, how lame is that? Have yall ever heard holly dolly? This bitch str8 up sucks, for thoes that havnt heard heres, her link http://www.myspace.com/hollydollydgaf now tell me how much better ya boys Coo n Coleone woulda been, but hey, either way Tech's gonna rip it up, i guess during the lame sets ima be at the bar lol, whos all goin to cleveland?

Oct 30, 2007
I kid you not bro, shes opening for tech, her friend Legaly Insane are opening for her, and i guess someone named Young Gasoline is opening for them, but hes from Akron so i guess thats gon be aight if he brings it like the other akron cats are known for, but damn, i cant believe that garbage bitch is gonna open for tech, she better have some tricks up her sleeve or indeed she'll get booed off the stage, wtf were they thinkn lettn her n her regime on stage, its gonna be a learning experience for them lol, hopefully tech gives em props or smthn atleast to make em feel better about theirself

Jan 30, 2007
wow....ill be at cleveland show, and anyone else whos goin better be booin this bitch off the fuckin stage...i dont know how tech always manages to find the worst opening acts here in cleveland, and who the fuck is responsible for getting these acts....

Jan 30, 2007
show was nice, but too packed, cleveland needs to get a better venue, peabodys is nice cause its open past midnight, but its small, and agora is big, but closes at midnight :{

Jun 13, 2004
www.myspace.com
the thing about peabody's is they tend to have a LOT of crappy rappers and bands play all the time for Tech. The good thing is they have 3 different stages, so they put all the not so good ones in the side room and upstairs. They used to just use the main stage and we would have to sit for at least 4 hours listening to really bad music or so just to wait to hear Tech.