Ck out my 12 yr old son!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
hes cool for a 12 year old

i just dont listen to 12 year olds rapping thats the problem

but if i was like his age i might fuck with it

on 'all about' when he said 'pretty boy in the house swag swag' that got the automatic cut-off. but i thought robots had a lil promise.

didnt listen to anything else, sorry. but he aiight for a kid

hopefully you dont consider what i just said 'hating' just kept it real, i mean....im a grown up. and i tend to listen to grown man shit.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2003
East Oakland, USA
All ya'll do is hate on this site. Fuck my sig, that ain't even the topic. & yea, he has ILL punchlines, I posted the lyrics with the songs so you dumb fucks can follow along. Holla!
Settle down. You asked what we thought, so that makes us haters and dumb fucks? Damn dude, I hope he doesn't catch feelings like you. Sounds like you weren't ready to hear anything that wasn't praise.

Don't get butt-hurt when someone questions you on some shit you said; "He has punchlines that will make the greatest lyricists envy him." But you're not ready for the actual comparison to happen. Do you really think so? You're probably going to be the only one.

You want the hardline no B.S. answer? The shit is mediocre. Be it 12, 15, 24, or 75 its nothing to be given a 2nd listen. It's average at best, and the last thing the world needs is another C- rapper.

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
I mean honestly when you bring that "what you think of my kid?" shit here, you must not know the history of the open forum and fools taking shit in a totally different direction, in most cases TURNING on the OP even if there isn't a reason. I'm not saying that's what is going on here but Bruh, maybe you should get opinions from a different board with a different audience. And Nine2Five is right, what did you expect when you asked our opinion? I mean not EVERY SINGLE PERSON ON EARTH is gonna think he is the illest rapper out there. And I'm not hating on you either dogg, just kickin some facts.

Props: TRAJIK1
Jul 22, 2003
no offense but I am much more interested in "The Haight Ashbury Experience" and their unique brand of hip-hop mixed with the iconic music of the 60's and 70's that they call "Hippie Hop". In fact i'm so excited by this act that I may even buy a "Hippie Hop" mouse pad.

May 13, 2002
www.newliferecordsllc.com
I know not everyone is going to like him but to talk shit about my sig, or to simply say "don't quit school" that's not feedback, that's hating, period. I appreciate the feedback from those that actually listened. THank you.

no, I am not a gospel artist

Thank you, I am the front man of the haight ashbury experience, glad you like it. Official Website of New Life Records

S.SAVAGE

SICCNESS MOTHERFUCKER
Oct 25, 2011
EAST SAN JOSE
All ya'll do is hate on this site.
you have had a total of 6 replies prior to this thread since the last comment by someone ( myself ) in regards to your music... you ask for opinions, but when given it is hate

in regards to your "W.O.W." video, true honest valuable feedback, but we are "haters" because we think you suck & your 12 year old aint our type of music? C'mon now dude.

Maybe someone you personally know will blow smoke up your ass & tell you how cool you cats look & sound but you are asking us for our opinions & we have no interest in pleasing you so we give it honestly.

I remember back in the day, people on here used to praise how you are a dope rapper & such... I personally never checked for it back then.

I saw this video the last time you posted it, probably about a year ago & I gotta say I am still not feeling it the 2nd time around.

seems like more of something you would associate with Juggalos or some shit.

not knockin your style my dude, jsut putting it out there that this is not bay rap & is lightweight far from anything quality.

the beat was cool, I'd give it a 4.5 / 10

raps & visuals were very sub-par breh. not even able to judge on a numbers scale without sounding insulting.

I'd suggest rethinking the video & style of the song, maybe add something of substance vs. saying wow & something about willy wonka.

& I realize it is easy to do everything in-house, but thats the problem with music these days, everyone wanna take the easy route. Invest in someone to do your videos, maybe a director, producer, someone with experience in making videos.

My kids have made videos with their iPods with better quality than this. Not knockin your shit, just sayin'.

As far as the raps, I'd suggest putting some more thought & substance.

Good luck.

Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
i listned to a few songs of his..there different but i think ur embracing the"look at me generation"a little to much...but good luck with the carrer
and a little advice ive learned from this site is if u come here with pumped up kicks on ur gonna get ur card pulled so slow ur role and u will get a better response from the community...would u snap on ur niegbors on ur block?i doubt it...o