CINCO DE MAYO SUNDAY IN SAN JO::

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2004
ANY OF U HOMIES TOOK PICTURES. I WAS OUT THEIR DEEP BUT DIDNT HAVE A CAM W ME.....IT WAS DEFINATELY CRACKING ON SUNDAY IT WAS ALL ABOUT KING ROAD.....HOMIES POSTED UP EVERYWHERE....COPS ACTING LIKE BITCHES THO....POST UP ANY PICZ YALL HAVE....

Apr 18, 2005
^ i heard some scrapz were around but they kept to theirselvez. norteno's rockin the red ragz with the scrapz in their lil corner. LOL.

C

CCCUser925

there was scraps out there....chillen were the cops were at..there was a group of 10-15 of them and like 30-40 cops right there...no homeboy was about to catch a case over some bitch ass marks....ya'kno

Apr 15, 2003
DFLORES said:
there was scraps out there....chillen were the cops were at..there was a group of 10-15 of them and like 30-40 cops right there...no homeboy was about to catch a case over some bitch ass marks....ya'kno
damn scraps are they same no matter where they from always posted up where the cops be at

Apr 13, 2004
WHATS CRACKIN THIS WEEKEND? ME AND A COUPLE OF HOMEBOYS ARE GONNA TAKE A RIDE OUT THERE ANY INFO ON WHERE SHIT WILL B CRACKIN OFF SUM 1 DROP SUM INFO IF POSSIBLE THAT WOULD B APPRECIATED!

Dec 16, 2004
YEEEE! LIKE WHAAAA MA'FUCKAZ! ITS NOT OVER! ITS JUST BEGINING YADIDIDIDIDIIDIMEAN!? YOU BEST BE ON THE STRIP THIZZ TWEAK'END YADIDIDIIDIDIMTALKINBOUT!?!?!??!? :confused: :angry: :dead: :lick:

Mar 21, 2005
saturday AND sunday will be crackin......it usually starts off on santa clara st. and then gets moved to E. story road.....from then on it switches off n on between those two spots cuz of pigs...its been fuckin crackin.......tomorrow its goin to rain soo i dunno whats gonna go down but this weekend should be poppin like pringlez!!!!! ya i seen two scraps taken out by a mobb of homeboys....and bottles...sum good shit..and the best part is the homies didnt get caught up...shaaaaaaaooooowwwwwwww