cigarettes

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I was smoking marlboro reds before I quit in january....I still smoke spliffs (weed & tobacco) on occassion. I also smoke when I drink alot

Apr 8, 2005
marb reds are the business, anything marb is good, when i need to switch, i go with the camel wides, i like cigars too, like strawberry or watermelon or peach white owls, wine flavor black and milds, no swishers, their too fucking strong

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
marb reds are the business, anything marb is good, when i need to switch, i go with the camel wides, i like cigars too, like strawberry or watermelon or peach white owls, wine flavor black and milds, no swishers, their too fucking strong
I fuck with apple blacks, the wines are ok.....I don't like fucking with cigars without tips unless its something like a cuban

Apr 8, 2005
I fuck with apple blacks, the wines are ok.....I don't like fucking with cigars without tips unless its something like a cuban
they stopped selling wine blacks here, so i had no choice, except swishers, but fuck that, and ive never seen the apples, that sounds good kinda

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yeah, the apple blacks are coo....I seen a berries & cream one or something like that, but it was just packs and I wasn't trying to have hella them if they're nasty

and fuck menthol, I'll only smoke them if I'm desperate

Dec 19, 2005
only time i ever smoke a cigg is when im perkin or drunk and even then i dont smoke the whole cig i only hit it a few times... it feels so good to smoke somethin when your on alcohal i be fiendin for the weed

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
Middleton Cigars who produce Black and Mild also provide numerous different flavors, including Black and Mild Mild, Black and Mild Apple, Black and Mild FT Filter Tip, Gold and Mild, Black and Mild Cherry-Vanilla, and the recently introduced Black and Mild Cream -- a replacement of the older, Dutch-style, Black and Mild Vanilla -- and Black and Mild Wines.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_Mild

Apr 8, 2005
yeah, the apple blacks are coo....I seen a berries & cream one or something like that, but it was just packs and I wasn't trying to have hella them if they're nasty

and fuck menthol, I'll only smoke them if I'm desperate
cosign on both statements, and i seen black and mild gold, didnt wanna get them for the same reason

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I didn't even trip off the rest of the black & mild wiki, I was just looking for the flavors....but LOL @ that shit:

Black and Mild is a pipe tobacco cigar brand, produced by John Viet Middleton, Inc., a tobacco company in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.

Black and Mild are filled with pipe tobacco. They can come with a plastic tip, untipped, or in a shorter version called a Fast Break Black and Mild which is about half of the size of a regular Black and Mild. They are shaped like a cigarillo. According to the United States Government Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, they are the preferred cigar of young Americans at 56%[1]. The Black and Mild five pack are the top selling cigar package in the U.S., as of September 2004 according to ACNielsen.[2]

Middleton Cigars who produce Black and Mild also provide numerous different flavors, including Black and Mild Mild, Black and Mild Apple, Black and Mild FT Filter Tip, Gold and Mild, Black and Mild Cherry-Vanilla, and the recently introduced Black and Mild Cream -- a replacement of the older, Dutch-style, Black and Mild Vanilla -- and Black and Mild Wines.

Black and Mild brand cigars are sometimes used by members of the marijuana subculture. It is common practice to remove the tobacco, take out the inner wrapper, and put the tobacco back in. Once this has been done, the Black & Mild is said to have been "champed". Once the cigar has been modified, it is said to have a much smoother taste and not harshly affect the throat. If the tobacco has been removed from a cigar and replaced with marijuana it is said to have been "freaked" or "hyped".