Church Youth Leader applying Tech N9ne music...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 16, 2002
waddup fam, not too many people know this, but I'm a youth leader at my church and recently, we've been teaching the young people at my church about "SACRIFICE"....today was cool cause me and the youth leaders had a meeting about what to teach during our Friday Night Fellowship this coming friday...so we're doing this thing where we find different NON-christian music that a lot of young people these days listen to that have to do with SACRIFICE.... people from the board brought up "For You I Will" by Monica off the "Space Jam" movie...our pastor brought up stuff from The Beatles and oldies stuff and they asked me "What mainstream rap music do young people listen to these days that deal with Sacrifice", so I said something about how nowadays on the radio all you hear is stuff by rappers rapping about glorifying crack cocaine and degrading women....but I also mentioned that new track by Ludacris "Runaway Girl" feat. Mary J Blidge....one guy from the group wasn't a fan of Ludacris, but I told him that he has to check out Luda's new album cause he tells really good stories there.
Anyways, I told the youth director to listen to the song that I put up to play on our youth group's myspace... which is... TECH N9NE's "THE RAIN"...and that that track is PERFECT for playing to the young people next friday and for them to listen to the lyrics, study and learn from Tech's track....so basically, I'll see what happens next Friday if I get to bring "The Rain" for everyone in the youth group to listen to.

SOOOO... I need help from you peoples on this board...
I NEED TO FIND ACCURATE LYRICS from Tech N9ne's "THE RAIN" so I can make copies of them and help the youth group analyze the track and learn from it.
so yeah, my youth group leader is my church side...my GOOD side... my ANG side while the other "bad" shit I do in life is my "HELLIC" side.
much love to Tech, his family and Strange Music for all the inspiration... this is just the beginning of great positive shit that I want to incorporate with the help and inspiration of Tech N9ne's life and music.

I do all this to help my community cause some of the young folks at my church are some bad-asses, hang out/ has hanged out with some gangs, hard headed mofo's and some need some guidance and shit, ya know? It seems like I'm one of the very few that can apply some REAL LIFE shit to the "christian" style of teaching... I wanna add my non-denominational style of teaching though....I want to be able to help teach these kids about the bible, but at the same time, question that shit at the same time, ya know? I want them to answer why the hell they listen to what they listen to on the radio..shit like that. Some of you might understand me, but some of you won't... but I don't give a damn cause I'm helping my community because not too many adults have the time and/or balls to do it. Just letting ya'll know that some of Tech's music and life's lessons are the inspiration to this. much love.

Nov 9, 2003
JuggalOutkAxt said:
SOOOO... I need help from you peoples on this board...
I NEED TO FIND ACCURATE LYRICS from Tech N9ne's "THE RAIN" so I can make copies of them and help the youth group analyze the track and learn from it.
so yeah, my youth group leader is my church side...my GOOD side... my ANG side while the other "bad" shit I do in life is my "HELLIC" side.
much love to Tech, his family and Strange Music for all the inspiration... this is just the beginning of great positive shit that I want to incorporate with the help and inspiration of Tech N9ne's life and music.

I do all this to help my community cause some of the young folks at my church are some bad-asses, hang out/ has hanged out with some gangs, hard headed mofo's and some need some guidance and shit, ya know? It seems like I'm one of the very few that can apply some REAL LIFE shit to the "christian" style of teaching... I wanna add my non-denominational style of teaching though....I want to be able to help teach these kids about the bible, but at the same time, question that shit at the same time, ya know? I want them to answer why the hell they listen to what they listen to on the radio..shit like that. Some of you might understand me, but some of you won't... but I don't give a damn cause I'm helping my community because not too many adults have the time and/or balls to do it. Just letting ya'll know that some of Tech's music and life's lessons are the inspiration to this. much love.
Here ya go Homey

http://www.therealtechn9ne.com/song/?num=103

Sep 16, 2002
chucktaylor5150 said:
hey, thanks Chuck!

but yeah man, I got more stuff in store that I wanna do to help out more... I talked to Travis about a project I came up with to help fund towards finding a cure for cancer since my mom died from it and you all know Tech's story and how much he hates cancer/lupus aswell by listening to his "R.O.O.T." track off Everready...dedicated to his mom who has lupus, a form of cancer. So be on the look out for that in the future....hopefully all works out well.
CELEBRATE LIFE, ya'll.. PEACE.

Dec 28, 2005
Thats real cool! You get so much respect from me on that because a lot of people take stuff for granted and for you to try and help out in the communtiy says alot about you as a person!

Sep 16, 2002
there's too much shit going on around Southern California right now from the whole Black gangs vs Mexican Gangs bullshit, little kids wearing RED because they wanna be like "The Game", kids doing crack cocaine because of Young Jeezy, little girls lookin' up to Paris Hilton, etc. People NEED to look out for each other and their community before shit ends up being worse than life already is at times, ya know? good portions of the shit I do, the money I make, the people I work for and are friends with, I dedicate that shit towards supporting my community. I remember rapper KILLER MIKE saying something about how the only people that are really helping the hoods of America are mostly just Athletes and Rap Stars....while the bougy (sp?) doctors and lawyers don't do shit for their old community once they get their degrees and money. I care about my people, my community, etc. because I know that once I have my own kids in the future, I wouldn't want them to be caught up into some bullshit and I'm sure some of you people who have kids can relate to that shit. much love, and thanks for all the props! If ANYBODY on this board is and has done shit for their community, keep doing that shit...you don't even have to be religious, just do some good shit and feel good about it... feed the poor, guide the young, treat the women equally, etc. cause I'm tired of seeing crack-headed ass celebrities and spoiled bitches like Paris Hilton getting all this praise and shit and they haven't done ANYTHING to contribute to helping others in not just their rich-ass community, but in other communities aswell.
celebrate life. stop the hate, get off your mothafuckin' ass, hustle and help each other before you all leave this earth. fuck religion, this is REAL talk.

Sep 16, 2002
tha_psycho said:
those shoes r sicc
thanks man! Tech wanted me to make some for him to wear and shit too. I'm actually talking to Kutt about some because he wanted some specially made ones done for him too....the idea I got in mind is gonna look probably even better than the Slacker shoes. Powerdise...lead singer from Critical Bill has an order from me aswell.

Dec 10, 2005
i've never been religious but i always been supportive of people taking action to actually do some good. and them shoes are assured to make bapes last years fashion lol.