Chubs vs. Blaze One - Off site

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 15, 2003
rhymers-realm.tk
Round One

Chubs:
Blaze One, You couldnt be dope if you got hit with a weed-stick, Your gunna die like a flee-bitch when i spray rhymes that'll mean-shit and leave you looking like pre-spit // You cant spit talent, your ability is in writing over time, Thas why you gunna perish in this like a speeding car into a picket-sign // You think your tight, Not in speed bitch, Ill drop you, Leave you injected with venom like ima snake and i popped-through// Because when i spit im lethal, Toxic and Chemically unstable, Bitch you can call me the "Legend", Your a myth, ill call you Fable // Try and contend, ill leave you biting ends like Cannibus, You couldnt spit rhymes like me if i wrote a book and you read-half-of-it

[color-blue]Blaze One:[/color]
This Fag Gets Happy CuZ All The Girls In The Hood Call Him Shorty...//But ItZ CuZ He Got A Midget-Dick And Resorts To Saggy' Prostitutes In There Forties...// Deadly Combinations To Lyrically Fuck Up Yo Whole "I Think Im Bad" Concentration...// A Lyrical Operation, That Leaves Me The Champ And You In Tha "Learning To Rap "Rehabilitaion//I'm Invinsible Like Ghosts In The "Projects" ...//You Think You Hot But You A Fake Thug Thinkin You Actually Gunna "Throw TeckZ....//

Round Two

Chubs:
Ima end you, second round has begun and my rhymes had shun, Your gunna need "Eye-protection" after this because staring into my words is like staring into the Sun // Im untouchable yet errybodys feeling me, When people wouldnt touch you cos Your not Sick, Your infectious like an STD // While im illness, killing millions, call me a plague, Destroying emcees from berlin, to Chicago all the way to U.K // Your just gunna Fly-mayne, Try-mayne ill leave you like a Died-stain, Because your counterfeit and old, you wet and cant dry-pain

Blaze One:
U Are As Harmless As Embryonic Cells Chubz Gets Bitched Around Like Military Personells U'r Death Is Invetible...//Cuz U'r Numbers Ran Short Like Terminatin Decimals...//Spittin Wit Sick Intentions Beyond Comprehension...//Piercin Wit Lyrics Like Lethal Injections Wit Symptoms Of Cancerous Infections Transferin Heat Call It Convection...//End Tha War As I Mend Tha Score Attackin Tha Middle As I Bend Tha Core...//Givin Me Yah Girl As U Lend a Hor Battlin Me Is Like Enterin Tha Main Floor Of Legends Galore...//

Round Three

Chubs:
Your 2 verses contend in this Like a Midget in basketball, You couldnt stand tall and just drop hard like a "plastered-fall" // Your steppin at me with Sheep-Agression and some Kiwi-Intelligence, You cant beat me, Im like a priest and you'll be makin a steep-confession about your "Me-relevance" // Because lets face it, Im your Idol and your Justa-fan, Your not gunna beat me because ill play "Wack-a-Mole" and crusha-man // And now ive ended this, i finished you like Orange Juice, From your Liquids to the Pulpp Youve been diminished like a wife-of-Zeus

Blaze One:
This Murder He Earned,Spit Wackness So In Turn,Am Spit Lyrics That Turned His Body To Third-Degree Burns...// ChubZ Is Pathetic Nobody Likes Yah Even His Pop Said He Was A Waste Of Sperm...//You Think I Dont Know I Can't Win This, Cuz Of Yah Popularity...//Dick's Been Ridden So Hard It Fell Off, Now He Squats To Pee...//Hey Chubz I Still Like You Man, But After This Battle You'll Probably Hate-Me...//Cuz Your Chances Of Winning Are Slimmer Than Those Of A Collabo Track With Nas and Jay-Z...//