Chrome (Of HCP) Leaves Hypnotized Minds

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 18, 2007
I don't have an official source, but i'm not spreading some bullshit rumor. Chrome left HCP because he wasn't getting paid (just like everyone else). So I'm bringin the sad news, Chrome won't be rappin over hot beats anymore. :angry:

Feb 8, 2003
Its not a surprise. next fraysier boy & lil wyte will realize. I think its fucked up that Paul & Juicy are rich as fuck rolling Rolls Royce while they artists are still struggling in life. The whole purpose in signing a deal is to make more money and better yourself.

Sep 17, 2005
Are these cats leavin cuz they aint gettin paid or they aint gettin paid what they think they deserve cuz they see what Juicy and Pual got? I mean lets see they own the label, produce the tracks, and rap........ These other niggaz is just rappers, so they shouldnt be gettin gassed up cuz Paul and Juice got crazy loot.

Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
damn there goes another one... somethin must not be right over there....

and i never watched hollyhood either but my guy told me about it the other day and said they were treatin lil wyte like shit on the show too...

Oct 14, 2004
juicy and paul are fucking lames. They will be gone in about 1 year. A year from now people will forget about Juicy Gay and Dj Balls

Sicc OG
Sep 12, 2002
drugs, friends and business dont mix. you have to surround yourself with employers who are professionals who look out and take an interest in their employees. i just dont know about these cats any more

Aug 14, 2003
OG_Carl_Weather said:
Are these cats leavin cuz they aint gettin paid or they aint gettin paid what they think they deserve cuz they see what Juicy and Pual got? I mean lets see they own the label, produce the tracks, and rap........ These other niggaz is just rappers, so they shouldnt be gettin gassed up cuz Paul and Juice got crazy loot.
EXACTLY.

BTW, ON HOLLYHOOD, THOSE TWO DUDES ARE TREATIN WYTE LIKE SHIT, NOT PAUL & J.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
OG_Carl_Weather said:
that isn't the case when close to 20 rappers have left that camp in time frame fof 15 years, all with the same complaint.

Rasan

Producer
May 17, 2002
Chula Vista, South Bay, San Diego, California
OG_Carl_Weather said:
and of those 20 rappers how many have been hoppin from label to label since they left?
honestly homie very, very few
most of the artist have there own lable or are locked up..most the disgruntled artists have banded together and now do songs with one another. I'm tellin you man, you can believe me or not, them niggas ain't payin they artist.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Rob S4 said:
juicy and paul are fucking lames. They will be gone in about 1 year. A year from now people will forget about Juicy Gay and Dj Balls

No they won't. Their Oscar allows them to work on music as long as they want. As for not paying their artists.......No Limit and Cash Money paid their employees with cars, jewelry, and dope. I'm sure that's the case with most independent labels. I wouldn't hold much weight to "not getting paid", when it might come down to not getting paid the way the artist wants. And plus, anybody stupid enough to hop on a deal without signing onto the label almost deserves to get screwed on account of their ignorance.

Feb 8, 2003
C-MOB said:
and said they were treatin lil wyte like shit on the show too...
They treated him like a simp Its known they pimping his ass They had that niggah on standby like he was some kind of prostitute or call girl. I look at him as a sucker after watching that show. Even Big Tree & Computer(The ASSISTANTS) treated him shitty. lmao. They was like your not black your just a punk ass whiteboy taht never was or will be shit.

Shit had me crying. Wyte came in looking all broke he didnt even have his hair cut or shaved. Paul and Juicy was even laughing at his ass like you finally got your hair cut for the showcase.