choppa

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
I seen Chopper at hiltop checking out some Jewelry at exotic customs the other day. I asked him if he was signed with thizz and he said nah, "I'm thizz affilliated though" were his exact words. Choppers grill was fucking clean though. Oh yeah, same day i saw Stress and Laroo at Exotic Customs like an hour later.

Nov 4, 2005
jabooli said:
I seen Chopper at hiltop checking out some Jewelry at exotic customs the other day. I asked him if he was signed with thizz and he said nah, "I'm thizz affilliated though" were his exact words. Choppers grill was fucking clean though. Oh yeah, same day i saw Stress and Laroo at Exotic Customs like an hour later.
Nice plug for Exotic Customs........

Nah, Jus fuckin wit cha

Aug 26, 2005
^^ Doubt he has anything to do with that myspace page... same person that runs Keak Da Sneak, San Quinn, Mistah FAB, Guce & Messy Marv, and probably some more runs his page... that nigga stay floodin the bulletins.

Mr Ceza

Xplosive Magazine
Jul 10, 2002
People aint always what they seem.. Sounds to me like someone came to the Bay like their name last name was BOB Sponge Bob!!! and soaked up some game, made some fans??? and made $$$$ most importantly. Good to see a Celebrity in da Bay, !!!!!

22hog

Sicc OG
Apr 13, 2006
MISTAH FAB was on kmel latenight friday HAD CHOPPA WITH him! Choppa sayin if it wasnt for fab...he wouldnt know who mac dre was....the hypey movement(CHOPPA SAYS HE FEEL THE HYPHY SHYT).....and evrything else
fab talkin bout what he got goin on right now. his album. THE YELLOW BUS RIDER....says this album is for the kids. Said he hopes to drop it around summer. FEAT. lil wayne...paul waull.......WELL,JUSS LOOK OUT FOR HE ALBUM.