chiste

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 27, 2002
hometown.aol.com
Jaimito corre a informarle a la madre:

"Mamá, mamá, yo vi a papá haciendo algo con la sirvienta".

"Sí, ¿y qué más?"

"Bueno, él la estaba besando y tocándola; luego fueron al despacho, la montó en el escritorio, le quitó la ropa interior y le metió el..."

"Bien, hijo, este domingo, en la cena familiar, se lo cuentas a todos para que lo sepan".

Llega el domingo por la noche, toda la familia está sentada dispuesta a cenar, y le dice la madre a Jaimito que lo cuente.

"Mi papá estaba besando a la sirvienta y tocándola; luego se la llevó al despacho, la montó encima del escritorio, le quitó la ropa interior y le metió el... el... Mami, ¿cómo se llama lo que tú le chupas al chofer?"

Apr 25, 2002
www.dugoutent.com
I feel you cutty...I NEED TO LEARN...I understand bits and pieces but I was just unlucky dawg...grew up around my english speakin side only....

YoungNutt - Man take it easy brotha...you been on a rampage...it's gravvy dawg...leave the drama off here aight. We all know it's english here but on this forum we like to do what we feel and if this feels right to her and the rest, then so be it.

All meant in respect man.

Apr 26, 2002
www.abovetharestrecords.com
it's like this:

Lil James went up to moms...

"mom, mom I saw dad doing something with the maid!"

"well, what was he doing to her?"

"he was kissing her, touching her; then they got on top of a desk and he took off her under clothes and stuck his....."

"ok, well, this sunday, at dinner, tell everyone what happened"

Sunday comes, they are all sitting at the dinner table and moms tells lil james to tell everyone.

"I saw dad kissing and touching the maid, then he put her on top of a desk, took off her under clothes and stuck his....um...hey mom what's that thing called that you suck on the chofer (spell!)".....

lol..I love it....

and young nutt....like i said in the BART post...."young" says it all....miss me...